Ex Girlfriend sending me old photos of our relationship?

Ex has been sending me photos of me and her together and happy randomly. She broke up with me about 6 months ago and I cut off ties with her. Not sure what it means, someone please help!

Well im in the army, and a 2 hour plane ride away, when we broke up it was because she couldn't handle the distance and wanted to date more before it was to late all that. Also she claimed she was emotionally unstable which i guess i can understand but i fought tooth and nail to help her and do what it took to keep us together. After that I couldn't handle it so i cut her out of my life and now she randomly sends me texts and pics telling me she misses those times and how happy we where?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• So she broke up with you and is now being emotionally manipulative.

Very interesting.

If she was a cunt and the break up was nasty, I'd suggest sending pics back of you with other girls, preferably with several around your each arm holding a drink and looking hella chuffed.

If the relationship simply fell apart due to fading love, I'd ignore her pics. She's being desperate for your attention, so don't give it to her.

Exes are meant to stay in the past.

What Girls Said 4

• That's weird, looks like she definitely wants you back.

• I'm not sure what it means either. She could be hinting that maybe you could date again or something. Otherwise, I don't really know why she'd send you photos of you together. If she wanted to be friends, she could just text or say hi, right?

• Block Block Block! Ignore. She's just trying to get you back or maybe she can tell your better off and wants to worm her way back into your life.

• She's probably feeling lonely and in control because she broke it off with you. Don't fall for the trap man

What Guys Said 2