Should I tell my ex to delete my number?

So a few weeks ago my ex's best friend texted me saying he wanted someone to talk to. I asked him how he got my number and he said off my ex's phone. I want nothing to do with my ex as we had a messy break up and he's a major jerk. Anyway I deleted my ex's number long ago should I ask him to do the same I don't really like him having mine. Also he told me he hates me and im annoying so why in the world would he not block me/delete me I easily did.

• Ask him to delete it
  • Just leave it alone

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Just leave it alone and don't expect anything from it, its just another way they can get under your skin.

Most Helpful Girl

• By Contacting the 'Jerk' from the past who was no blast to begin with nor ended with, you will only be setting yourself up with More in Store with this skeleton in the closet who is rattling your chains.
    Delete and block every call or text you are Unfamiliar with, some Unknown Number or person. After awhile, this will hopefully float away and give you the peace of mind in time to make the ghost with any hosts... Disappear as well.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Yuo can tell him to do it, doesn't mean he will do it... just block him.

• How can you ask him to delete it if you don't have his number anymore?

• I have the I phone and if U delete it it's not gone... It's out of Ur contacts but it will still come up. He doesn't have one. I blocked his number BC his now girlfriend was bullying me over text

• So you still technically have his number. Just ignore it, and tell his friend to leave you alone and maybe tell him to tell your ex to delete your number. Don't contact your ex directly, it would probably just cause more headache than anything else.

• yh deleted it

• Ask him to delete it?

• yh thats what i ment sorry

What Girls Said 3

• If I was you, I'd not respond to his messages anymore. He'll most likely delete your number if you stop responding to him.

• Just leave it alone sounds like unnecessary extra drama to me

• Ask him to. But it probably still won't make a difference