Ex Girlfriend wants me to be her alarm clock?

My ex girlfriend last I heard from her was a few days ago, then all of a sudden texted me at night asking me to call her in the morning to make sure she is up to get ready for work. She wants me to call her early in the morning (5-6am). Back when we were together I did call to wake her up ( once ). As of now i don't feel it's my responsibility to wake her up.

Ladies and Gentlemen would you still do this request for your ex?
Or if you ex is still your best friend.

45

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her to fuck off

Most Helpful Guy

• Pfft, fuck that. Why are you even talking to her at all, much less being her fucking doormat?

What Girls Said 3

• My ex boyfriend cheated on me 4 times so yeah I blocked him. The exact reason he is my ex. Ha ha um I wouldn't. If you guys are best friends than yes but only if your ready for more than friends again. :)

• Ofcourse not she is old enough wake herself up.

• No, its not your problem.

What Guys Said 4

• Not only no but hell no

• No Id tell her you have a phone use it. Did you know people who set alarms actually wake up earlier then the alarm?

• Why doesn't she just set an alarm like everybody else does?

• Dude she's must be using that as a bs excuse to stay in contact cause that's not normal