Why does my ex boyfriend reminisce on our old memories when he broke up with me?

31

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes it's the memories you miss, not person. I would reminisce about an ex who treated me disrespectful and acted controlling. I didn't want to get back with him. When somone has been part of your life they do cross your mind. That doesn't necessarily mean they love still love you, or want you back

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Just because people break up, it doesn't mean the emotions aren't still there. He probably is hurting and needs to get his feelings out

• He does that because memories are hard to erase. Maybe he still loves you somewhere deep in side. But not enough to be with you. He probably is not in love with you but still cares for you in his own way
    Guys are weird like that.. LOL!!😄

• Its weird cause me and you were just talking about him too! Lol he called me last night told me he was reminiscing on our memories and he wants to come spend time with me. I cried and asked him why he was doing this to me? Lol I love him so much. He also wants to have lots of sex. Lol! I don't know what to think.

• Wow really? Im a FB addict! lol

• Nope its too much drama