GUYS. If your girlfriend broke up with you but then changed her mind would you get back with her?

as asked above^^

01

What Guys Said 1

• When my girlfriend left me, she took more than my dignity.. She took my heart and soul with her. I got no closure either. She was the love of my life, the best thing that's ever happened to me, and the only thing I've ever wanted to work in my life... I was so proud to be her boyfriend and would have given my life up for her and never blinked an eye.. The sad part is, I wasn't good enough for her and she needed to go see what else was out in the world... I hurt so so bad over her, and still 6 months later- not a day goes by that I don't think of her and the pain is still fresh... I just wish her the best, hope she's happy, and hope no one ever ever hurts her as bad as she hurt me. I wouldn't take her back in fear that the same thing would happen again, I couldn't endure this twice.

What Girls Said 0