I don't feel anything towards my boyfriend?

I think I want to break up with him. I don't feel anything anymore. The first week together was really amazing because he was the first guy I ever have to fight for to be in a relationship and I guess it was that rush that made me attracted to him but now I'm just not. It's more like we're friends more than a couple and it's really awkward for me. Like I just don't find him attractive at all. What should I do?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, that's sad. However what happened that it came to this point, I mean all of a sudden one day you just lost all your feelings you had for him? that's strange? Surely there would be a reason for this. Have you thought about this?

However I understand and what's the point if you don't have any feelings towards your boyfriend anymore, then you need to do the inevitable, yes break -up. I don't think you have a choice, you may try to delay the inevitable but not avoid it altogether if it continues like this.

You have another option, that is to see what happened that you lost all your feelings and probably work on that, but then are you willing to take this option? are you willing to put effort into this? let me tell you it's not going to be easy.

Think about it, if you haven't already.

• I've thought about it several times. I just don't know anymore. I think it's because my mom said that she doesn't know about his family... Like she doesn't know if she likes them and if they're hygenic because we're really big into hygiene (it's weird I know)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah break it off. Pretty straight forward pretty much

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him your feelings have gone and it's over. It's only fair to him and to yourself.

What Girls Said 3

• You need to break up with him. It's not fair to waste either of your time if you don't see things progressing in the relationship.

• end it! and the sooner the better

• Don't. I made the mistake of breaking up with my ex. And then I spent a lot more time regretting the break up. He didn't take me seriously after that. He moved on... Now I've found a better boyfriend. But if he isn't a bad boyfriend stay with him. Talk things through. Explain ur feelings to him. Warning: if u break up u will feel a rush of sadness and loneliness. U will miss him and his company.