Is my ex afraid to talk to me?

So I was on IM and my ex was too. He sent me an IM saying "hi" and signed out right after that! WTF? Is he afraid to talk to me or what because that was quick, he sent it and logged out. (this was he's first longest/serious relationship) So why did he do this?

Are guys usually afraid or shy to talk to their ex again if you want to get back with her and you miss her?

01

What Guys Said 1

• my ex is always IMing me and I hate it. I still have feelings for her, but she is with her highschool sweetheart now and I just don't want anything to do with her. I know I have feelings for her because the door is always open for her to comeback but I don't really want to talk to her unless she is thinking about doing so.

Trust me, if he wants to talk to you he will. Don't bug him or it will just p*ss him off and blow up in your face.

What Girls Said 0