What does it mean when my ex-girlfriend keeps looking at me?

Ok so here's the story. My ex-girlfriend broke up with me about a month ago, but lately I've been noticing something. In one of my classes which she is also in, I have constantly been catching her looking at me and I'm pretty sure this isn't just my imagination or something.

In class, up to this point, I have just pretended not to notice her staring and if we do make eye contact she looks away immediately. We haven't talked since we broke up, so I'm kind of wondering why she's doing this. I'm thinking that this is probably nothing and I shouldn't make a big deal about it, but I just wanted to get other people's opinion on this. Could this possibly mean she wants to get back together? If anyone could tell me what this means, I'd really appreciate it.

Well yeah, I do kind of want her back, but I just don't know how to tell her that and I'm not sure if she wants to get back together too. Like I said, we haven't talked since we broke up...

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless you want her back I wouldn't worry about it...if you want her back say something (not why are you staring) but if you don't want her back just ignore it and let her stare she will stop eventually. She's proli thinks you're staring at her too. I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she is regretting breaking up with you but doesn't know how to bring it up, or is feeling ashamed/guilty? Stare back at her, she'll notice, and see how she reacts. If she smiles, then I've got a feeling she wants to be back with you. If she scowls then perhaps she is angry at you for some reason.

What Guys Said 0