MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME? He says talking to ex girlfriend and sending nudes it's normal?

For a week something was telling something is wrong with my boyfriend and that he's cheating on me, you know, female instinct. I went to his place on Saturday, he ask me to do his laundry and I refused. So he went to take his bath and left his phone unblocked because he was watching Youtube, and I use the opportunity to look at his FB, and I saw that he has been talking to his ex girlfriend since we have been together for a month and 3 weeks, she even send him nudes, and he calls her everyday, every hour. When he came back from the shower, he ask when I went to bed, and he said he went to bed 4:16 am, that was a lie, because he called his ex at 5:06 am in the morning and they videochat for 2h 30min 22sec. I told him to open his phone for me, and he didn't refuse because he knew I've caught him. For him talking to his ex like his girlfriend was normal, and nothing important.
What hurt me most was that he said it's normal, and nothing, and he doesn't understand why I was upset. I told him it was over and he knee down on me and started crying. I still told him it was over.
He has been calling me, I told him to give me time so he can stop messaging and calling.
I don't want to be with him again, because I can't trust him anymore, and I can be with someone that see something like that normal. I told him to give me time, and to tell him I don't want to be with no more, and never.
Is it right for me to do that? What do you think about all this. I tried to explain and resume it the best I can, because it's a lot more. WHat will you If you were me?

84

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly a relationship without honestly is trash and once you lose trust it's impossible to gain it back. I'm really sorry to hear that happened to you but you're better then that he's just sorry he got caught BBC I'm postivtive he wouldn't have told you if you didn't find out so who would've known how much worse it would've gotten if you wouldn't have looked through his phone. Like yes it would be messed up if your guy never gave you a reason to go through his stuff but you're a different case you did the right thing honelsty don't waste your time you sound like a good girl who deserves so much better so let him keep doing what he obviously wanted to do and you be the bigger person and walk away

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE