MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME? He says talking to ex girlfriend and sending nudes it's normal?

For a week something was telling something is wrong with my boyfriend and that he's cheating on me, you know, female instinct. I went to his place on Saturday, he ask me to do his laundry and I refused. So he went to take his bath and left his phone unblocked because he was watching Youtube, and I use the opportunity to look at his FB, and I saw that he has been talking to his ex girlfriend since we have been together for a month and 3 weeks, she even send him nudes, and he calls her everyday, every hour. When he came back from the shower, he ask when I went to bed, and he said he went to bed 4:16 am, that was a lie, because he called his ex at 5:06 am in the morning and they videochat for 2h 30min 22sec. I told him to open his phone for me, and he didn't refuse because he knew I've caught him. For him talking to his ex like his girlfriend was normal, and nothing important.
What hurt me most was that he said it's normal, and nothing, and he doesn't understand why I was upset. I told him it was over and he knee down on me and started crying. I still told him it was over.
He has been calling me, I told him to give me time so he can stop messaging and calling.
I don't want to be with him again, because I can't trust him anymore, and I can be with someone that see something like that normal. I told him to give me time, and to tell him I don't want to be with no more, and never.
Is it right for me to do that? What do you think about all this. I tried to explain and resume it the best I can, because it's a lot more. WHat will you If you were me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly a relationship without honestly is trash and once you lose trust it's impossible to gain it back. I'm really sorry to hear that happened to you but you're better then that he's just sorry he got caught BBC I'm postivtive he wouldn't have told you if you didn't find out so who would've known how much worse it would've gotten if you wouldn't have looked through his phone. Like yes it would be messed up if your guy never gave you a reason to go through his stuff but you're a different case you did the right thing honelsty don't waste your time you sound like a good girl who deserves so much better so let him keep doing what he obviously wanted to do and you be the bigger person and walk away

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• you have a good reason to break up. that's pretty disgusting that he's pretty much been carrying on a relationship with his ext the entire time you've been together.

i would've done the same thing you did. break up with him and tell him i want nothing to do with him

0|0
    0|0
    • That's exactly what I did, but he doesn't want to leave me alone.
      He disgust me for real, I can't take out the pic of his ex private parts from my head, oh God

• Just be done with him you both messed up, you have only been dating for a month and he is still interested in his ex. He isn't the only one in the wrong though, you broke a boundary by getting into his personal stuff. Just find someone else, you two weren't ment to be if this is all happening within a month of the relationship

0|0
    0|0
    • I only messed uo because I trusted him. I never did him wrong in anyway. He said he was just playing with her. I promised him to never touch his phone unless he wants me to, but during the week I didn't felt the same way, something was telling me he's acting weired. If he talks to his ex like friend I'll see it normal, but not the way he did, it was too much. This is the first time since I started dating I ever look at my patners phone, something told me too, and I caught him. They've cheated on me before, and I never look at their personal stuff, I always discover months after.

• Show All
    • My question was that he doesn't leave me alone, he text me everytime, calls me and my brother everyday, and I had to tell him to give me time, so that I can repeat for 19328328 time that we're over. I was asking if it's correct to do that or something else.

• I thought I covered that, break him off completely

• Had an ex that did that to me. I dumped that bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not normal behaviour

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what everyone thinks, but he sees it normal. He says he loves me, he never new this wasn't normal, that because I was upset now he know, that I am his entire life, and etc etc...

• Action is worth more than his words and his actions tells you differently doesn't it?

• Yeah

What Girls Said 7

• He is out of his mind! I wouldn't pay any attention to what he is talking about because he is crazy! You should have just cut off all contact and blocked his number and deleted it, period! Not tell him all nice: please just give me time...

N-O: NO! He had a chance being with you and he blew it. You don't owe him any kind of explanation except the front door.

1|0
    0|0
  • You were definitely right to leave him. His behavior was cheating and that is not normal. I wouldn't be comfortable being with someone who talked to their ex so frequently like that and especially if nudes were being sent. That's not okay at all. I'm sure you're upset right now but you did the right thing and now you can move on and find someone else who actually respects you and won't cheat on you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm so upset, I never did him wrong in any way. I was always there for him, I don't know what I did wrong that he has to do that with his ex.

• I wouldn't go back to him girl. You can do way better than that scrub😭💀 Find yourself a new man. If you're dating he shouldn't be calling, texting, face timing, snap chatting, face booking, communicating or looking at anyone he used to mess with. All eyes should be on you and you only... period

1|0
    0|0
  • Um yes! Him saying it's normal and saying "I understand why you're upset" is manipulative behavior. He cheated on you and lied to you. You were correct to break it off and tell him to leave you alone for a while. I honestly would not go back to him because if he did it once he could do it again. You did the right thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank God Thank you.

• Show All
    • My husband is the only one who has not cheated on me, So I know how you feel. A lot of guys *not all* are dicks.

• Yeah... Thank you so much.

• You did the right thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • You break up with that guy right now

0|0
    0|0
    • I will surely do that

• What he does is NOT normal, he is using an excuse. If he thinks it's normal to send his ex all that, then it's normal to dump this guy on the spot

• Oh jees thank you

• Block his ass and never speak to him again. Sending nudes or receiving nudes (even without asking but saying to stop) is cheating it just isn't psychical yet. He seems to be immature and classless. You should not be talking to an ex anyways and this guy has screwed up. Maybe you shouldn't have looked through his phone but hey maybe you wouldn't have found out he was a cheating dirtbag? Cheating is worse than snooping by a long shot.
    Ladies and gentlemen it is so easy to not cheat. You do not text an ex, call an ex, send nudes, ask for nudes, have sex, dirty talk, or anything sexual or romantic with someone other than your s/o! If you can't behave then stay single.

#NoDirtBagLoversAllowed

0|0
    0|0
    • I shouldn't have, but thanks to that I now know who I was dating, after trusting him.
      I totally agree with you. Thanks for that,

Recommended myTakes