That yearning to be held?

Does anyone here ever get that overwhelming sense of yearning to be held by someone-just held by someone who loves you- that need to feel you're not alone, even though you know that you're not?

I'm not sure if this makes any sense, but well..its a feeling I have...do you?

i mean its a good feeling..but also kinda sad,you know..wait for it to pass? :(

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel that way most of the time. :-)

• Unless you have someone in mind to cuddle with, sounds like you'll have to wait til it passes.

Shame you're not here though! ;-P

• Hahaha :P

Nope, have got no one in mind//its okay now..doesn't stop me from feeling pathetic sometimes though..

• Nice to know somebody else feels the same way.

Here's to both of us finding what we're looking for. :-)

What Guys Said 2

• Fuck Yeh! Being single again, I yearn for that feel. Physically being held by someone who cares. That's the bomb. That's what it's all about.

• Not really, I get more of a feeling to hold someone, usually someone in particular, just to be close to them, to feel them in my arms and know that they are here with me, insteadd of it being just me wherever I am at the moment when the feeling strikes me.

What Girls Said 1

• yes

• :)

thanks for answering