Why are left-handed people so hot?!

I don't know if it's just me or what, but most of the left-handed girls I've met have been very cute to me.

Is it just me? lol Seriously, what is everyone's opinion on left-handed guys/girls? Anybody else here left-handed? Left-Handed people just carry themselves a different way, and it's a way that I'm attracted to.

Oh yeah, I'm a Lefty. :)

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a lefty! I don't know why you think us lefties are attractive though.. Maybe it has something to do with the different parts of the brain functioning in left handed people? hmmm... I guess it depends on the characteristics you find common amongst lefties.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 3

• haha it's all chance man..ive never paid attention to handedness but my xgf was a righty and she was mighty fine..

• I'm left handed. I'm read most article, it say left handed it more genius, but I'm got failed in math. Damn it. add me on fb

• I'm not a lefty you silly goose