My girlfriend has a tinder, should I be worried?

1612

Most Helpful Girl

• talk to her about it calmly and ask her why, I've know people to have them before due to confidence issues and the need for validation and such rather than actually seeking anything

• she said to get more girls as friends but i don't think i should believe her i think im getting. playedπŸ’”

• @batesis harsh

• She's either cheating on you or she wants a back up plan in case you guys don't work out or somebody better comes along. She sees no long term potential with you and is just stringing you along until somebody better comes along. Break up with her and find somebody better.

What Girls Said 15

• Yes. You should be worried.

• If you're in a relationship, why would you be on a dating site?

• It's definitely odd. Does she actively use her account still?

I think you'd be totally within your rights to ask her to quit her account, personally.

• if you agreed to be monogamous (meaning that you only date/have sexy time with each other), then it is cause for concern.

• I wouldn't trust her. I'd uninstall my apps if I were faithfully seeing someone

• You don't really know the intentions... sometimes is not a huge thing or could be by mistake.
    I had tinder and I didn't know it. Years ago I downloaded it to create a profile for my friend (since she couldn't install it on her phone) and it started to create a profile with my account. Despite I pressed cancel, it created an account and I found out this year when a girl at uni started talking I had tinder when I have a boyfriend. I had no idea haha

You'd have to talk to her. Not confront her aggressively but try to understand and find out the real intention.

• yes you should. but u know I never had tinder so that means its bias to my opinion but as well we know that is for checking out people to match u. that means any fucking minute she might fucking found a great bone. oh no. goodbye to all sweet nothing. hahahaah im exaggerating

• YES, but definitely confront her about why she has it.

• I would be concerned

• yes!!

• Well, how do you think she'd react if you were on tinder? How long have y'all been together?

• weve been together for 3 months

• Being active or not is crap. No one has tinder and isn't active... oh I forgot about it. Bullshit...

• @Paultripp7221 I've never had tinder so I wouldn't know. Chill yourself out

• I don't think that is an appropriate thing to have while in a relationship with someone, all guys do is hit on you on that app. I would talk to her about it. How would she feel if you had one.

• I would say keep your eye out. Usually, if a person is dating someone, they wouldn't use dating apps. You should probably talk to her about it to see the reason she is using it, she may just want to find new friends.

• maybe you should be asking your girlfriend that

• YES YOU SHOULD

What Guys Said 12

• She's a keeper bro

• Yes you should be worried. Like if she still has it I wouldn't trust she's been faithful already. Saw another comment where you said she deleted it. Keep checking every so often if she reactivated it. Girls get addicted to the attention of tinder or other apps, and once they are hooked I don't believe any one man can replace that rush of endorphins. Also just because she deleted it doesn't mean shit. She could have dozens of numbers in her phone from it. Be super cautious and there better be a good explanation. If I were you I'd start using condoms if you aren't now...

• LOL I would say YES... why would she have one?

• Yeah, you need to talk to her about it. How do you know she has it? If you went through her phone without her permission, you're in the doghouse just for that.

• I'd talk to her about it and ask why she still uses it. if she's trying to just make new friends or hang with friends on tinder social that's fine. I would tell her she needs to put "I have a boyfriend and am only looking for friends" in her bio and maybe a pic of you in the profile. if she's just trying to make friends she shouldn't have a problem with it.

• No..

• Umm.. yeah! can't be a good thing bro

• A bit, yes.

• Maybe you should get an account and keep up with her.

• yes sure

• Here's what you need to understand about your girlfriend. She's not yours, it's just your turn...

In a few years, she would have been with at least 5-10 more men. Thank the hookup culture for that. So there is no point investing your heart or emotion.

• I'd be ticked