He won't slap my butt?

I keep asking my boyfriend to slap my butt but he just won't? Shall I dump him? Or is my bum not good enough? (See pic below)He won't slap my butt?

831

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just that he's not comfortable with touching your booty & he thinks doing that is really strange to him. Lots of guy love touching a female's booty while there are other who are not into it for many reasons. Anyways your boyfriend is just not into the butt touching thing at all. Hopefully my opinion is very helpful to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're 17, then you're a stupid teenager with no brain, who just wanted to show off your small, yes, small butt. But good for your bae. At least he seems to have some smarts.