He won't slap my butt?

I keep asking my boyfriend to slap my butt but he just won't? Shall I dump him? Or is my bum not good enough? (See pic below)He won't slap my butt?

831

Most Helpful Guy

• Your butt is perfect, if he doesn't wanna do it he must have his reasons, and if spanking you is that important to you, then yes, you should look for another boyfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're 17, then you're a stupid teenager with no brain, who just wanted to show off your small, yes, small butt. But good for your bae. At least he seems to have some smarts.

What Guys Said 30

• He just doesn't feel comfortable doing it. That's nothing to dump him over

• It's just that he's not comfortable with touching your booty & he thinks doing that is really strange to him. Lots of guy love touching a female's booty while there are other who are not into it for many reasons. Anyways your boyfriend is just not into the butt touching thing at all. Hopefully my opinion is very helpful to you.

• you should probably put a sign on it that states "desperately seeks attention from strangers"

• Its already flat enough lmao
    He probably did you a favor

• Would not slap/10

• I'd slap it with a frozen salmon.

• What's that supposed to mean?

• It means what it says.

I don't believe that your boyfriend is so resistant to slapping your bum if he knows that you like it. If it really is the case then he's obviously not into it and refuses to change that for you. So you have to either accept it or get a new boyfriend. Maybe he's just too vanilla for you.

• Make him a sandwich first though

• I wish there was filter for age group. Your 17. And you want to dump him because he respect you. In time as things goes. Things change. You may like it now. But tomorrow you may change your mind. Respect yourself too.

• dump him just for that?

and seriously, is it too hard to just ask him what his reason for declining is?

• Most likely he doesn't like it, you probably shouldn't force him into doing it.

• Lol you are quite inmature.

• I find your bum hot mlady. I would complete your request of the slapping those glorious cheeks. Mlady

• Don't make him. He may just be uncomfortable about it. Ask him why, maybe he'll explain why he won't. He could just be uncomfortable or just not ready for it.

• Also, don't dump him because of that. Dump him if he cheats or something, not if he won't slap your butt. That's cruel.

• flat butt 😶

• From what I can discern, you appear to be contorting your body in a way which falsely advertises the size of your arse.
    Perhaps he'd rather save arse-grasping for time in bed with you; "go big or go home" stuff.

• just grab his hand and guide it to your ass and say "now slap!"

• I've tried that, he still doesn't do it

• Yeah and all he says is he just doesn't want to and doesn't give a reason

• Well tell him that this is something you really want him to do and that if you satisfy him sexually he should also be more mindful and satisfy you as well and spanking you is a huge part of that

• You want him to slap your butt. Have you ever thought of telling him this?

Your butt is fine

• dump him

• It is basic.

• have you asked him why?

• He is gay

• I'd slap it with no hesitation?

• I can

• ask at an other male...

• Wtf is wrong with him

• ill slap it... if he won't

• Your ass and my face both are cute. Slap your ass

• dumb ass he is... ook is a "Slap" from me bitch

• If he won't slap it then ask him to kiss it. Maybe he wants to be more submissive to you instead.

• Thats a nice buttocks. Highly spankable.

• So you think I should dump him then?

• say it makes you horny and he needs to be invested in the relationship by caring about your turn ons if he wants to be a good boyfriend.

What Girls Said 7

• So many jailbaits. So many.. Feel bad for the men on this site.

• if he should slap anything is should be some sense into you...
    but he probably isn't into that kinda of thing.
    You got the attention that you wanted tho.

• Just ask him only he knows the reason.

But that's not a good reason to dump him.

You have a great body ♥ :-) so don't worry

• You would dump him just because of that?

• He probably respects women. And he obviously deserves someone better.

• find someone who slaps

• Why's it a big deal?