Dump my girlfriend and get with the hotter girl? or just cheat on her?

which one should I do?

me and her have been together for like 8 months now so...yeah...

610

Most Helpful Guy

• I would cheat on her. Why dump your girlfriend when you can have 2. It only hurts them when they find out.

• I think you got best anwser

What Girls Said 6

• holy sh*t. not that you haven't clearly heard everything that you could possibly hear about how derranged you truly are in treating women...BUT! can I ask you one thing and you give an honest answer? (prolly wasting my time) what makes you think its OK to do what your either already doing or planning on doing(cheating and keepin your girl, with the possibilty of her finding out) ? ---->slightly curious.

• Well if she looked anything like you I woudnt be asking this

• I handle it fine.... and is that REALLY all that's on your mind?

• Nope. that's not all that is on my mind. your question pertains to physical attraction so I'm answering you with that in mind. I didn't think I had to give all the other details in a simple response about pure attraction...any way good luck to ya. hope you grow up some kid! if not u'll end up disappointing a lot of women in the long run! c ya!

• Do her a favor and break up with her. She obviously deserves better.

• You mean I deserve better or I deserve to have both?

• Plesse let ur gf go since u r not serious with her

• what the hell? I hope she dumps your ass

• You think nice guys finish last? Some do and some don't. What will happen to you when you are older and can't count on your good looks to get a girlfriend since you clearly have nothing else to offer a girl? There is nothing that compares to being loved by someone else when you love them back. That feeling would be worth never feeling any physical pleasure again and it is something you will never experience if you treat girls like dirt. There is no glory in convincing a girl who has already slept with 30 guys to sleep with you. You are just one more meaningless guy whose only value is that you are, in fact, male. Congratulations! You have as much value to her as 3,432,143,399 other people in the world. You actually mean something when, out of all of those guys, she chooses to sleep with you, and only you. Your girlfriend deserves better than you. Both of these girls deserve better than you. I hope they realize how many guys there are who would actually treat them the way they deserve. Does that answer your question?

• If I don't have anything else to offer her then why is she still on my d***

She was a virg when I met her so.....

and no you actually hurt my feelings

• That wasn't my intention, so I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. I assume what upset you is the fact that I said you have nothing more to offer her than any other guy. Is this true? I assume that this girl actually cares about you and what you are doing tells her that there is nothing valuable about her other than her looks and that those aren't good enough. In short, you will be telling her what I told you, but she will hear it from someone she cares enough about to have sex with.

• how badly do you want to hurt her girl? don't you have any sympathy?

• Im not ganna hurt her

• Take a girls advice - don't get into relationships. you're clearly not ready.

I support this statement.

• How am I not ready we've been tpgether for 8 months clearly anyman who has a brain would no never to get married that's why you have the "hit it and quit it" motto

What Guys Said 9

• Cheating is not always what people view it as. It not a matter of can you live with the guilt, most guys who will even consider it can and do. The question is can you live with the guilt of your girlfriend finding out and feeling utter betrayal and loss of trust.

Do you care for the more attractive girl or your girlfriend. Is a one time fling worth a lot of loving moments with someone. The trade might be sweet now but turns sour real quick.

Good luck!

• Im only 16 I don't think I need "loving moments"

• Don't cheat. You'll hate yourself, unless you're a d***, and I'm sure your girlfriend doesn't deserve it. Maybe you should do her the favor and break up with her? Sounds like you may well be on your way to breaking her heart one day anyway.

• I am a d***

• Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dont put all wives in one category. some are very different! as to any one else you choose to categorize. jst sayin pimp!

• You make me sick.

• Dont hate the player hate the game breh

• Ill miss you

• Nice guys always gets the best girls.

and manw** like you get stupid girls who doesn't know how to respect themselves.

and by the way do her a favor breakup with her!!

• i have to agree your not ready for a relationship. we don't love them hos

• lol 18 isn't your age it's your IQ... and you're probably 13 or something and all these girls are in your wet dreams, they're even less real than you are.

• Just break up with her. You'll be doing both of you a favor.

• i would shoot you, and some guys can't get one gf. fuck you

• Agreed, its always the ones that dont deserve get what they want. Not fair.

• i can't get one , but if i do i would love her with all my heart

• u are a f***in loser piece of garbage. women are not to be treated the way your doing it. have some respect. go jump in front of traffic you dildo.

• Lol...........go be the nice guy and see if you can get with a girl or if she won't leave you and say "your too nice " us losers" get the girls

• No you don't. you only get the sluts.

• Sluts are a big turn on for me anyway *5skate5 you must be a nun*

• damn you little kids you should be kept in your rooms and locked and stick to your damned bookes and homework instead of making little girls preggo, you are one screwed up kid, not proud of you at all, you deserve a spank from your mom and no pocket money for you for a whole month, and if your daddy knew what you do he'll teach you a lesson too... huh!

• I don't have a dad.....and I do get a 3.0 so yeah....

• I get girls because of my looks idiot...-.-

• Fat little fart online gamer, try to get over your issues, you sound like a compressed hamster to me, minus the cuteness of the hamster, you could be the hamster's sh*t to be fair heheheee