My ex girlfriend is teasing me?

She broke up with me a while ago and said she needed space. I was quite heart broken and it was difficult for me to get over her because we are in the same social circle.

Anyways, long story short... it wasn't the most glamorous break up. She seemed really upset that I didn't want to be her friend. In addition, she wasn't to fond that I went straight into 'No Contact'

We've been broken up for a little over 5 months now and she stares quite a bit.

One of her close guy friends is extremely playful with me recently. Just saying.

Lastly, last night when I saw her... she teased me quite a bit.

Why is my ex girlfriend teasing me?

11

What Girls Said 1

• She's wants the attention.
    She is what is known as a "Cock Tease".
    She didn't want the relationship and wanted space which you gave her.
    She wanted to remain friends so that she could open that "FWB" door whenever she wanted to by playing on your emotions and then saying "But we're just friends".
    She stares to see if you still care about her and are checking her out.
    She wants you for 6 months of the year and then space for the next 6 months.
    Result: she's into the relationship/you whenever it suits her.

• I still care about her and want her back. What do I do?

Also, when she teased me, I teased her back.

• If that's the case, then speak to her about getting back together and try and sort it out.

What Guys Said 1

• Stay with no contact with her. She doesn't know what she wants and it can be painful for you. Try to seem ok in front of her.