Should I dump my ugly boyfriend for someone much hotter?

• Yes
  • I'm triggered oh
Retards I'm too hot for him!

1326

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow you getting rid of the great man just because of him just because he doesn't have what you really want proves how ugly you truly are in the inside. And it's sad that people like you still live around here in this world & do many things that only makes you look & feel like a complete wasted space. This guy you're with should dump you and find someone who's 100x times better looking than you & with a much better personality; because that's what he really needs in his life. And I really do hope that someday that when he meets the right person then he can have a special & wonderful life with a realistic woman that really does deserve him. As for you maybe going for the bad abusive men with dirty money is a way to go because both of you people got a whole lot in common.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should if youโ€™re that terrible a person. Let him get a girl who actually appreciates him.