Should I dump my ugly boyfriend for someone much hotter?

• Yes
  • I'm triggered oh
Retards I'm too hot for him!

1326

What Guys Said 26

• After reading that question, I think he should dump you

• It wouldn't be G@G without biased polls lol.

Go ahead and dump him, he deserves better.

And by the way, if that's YOU in the picture then you're no prize either.

• Wow you getting rid of the great man just because of him just because he doesn't have what you really want proves how ugly you truly are in the inside. And it's sad that people like you still live around here in this world & do many things that only makes you look & feel like a complete wasted space. This guy you're with should dump you and find someone who's 100x times better looking than you & with a much better personality; because that's what he really needs in his life. And I really do hope that someday that when he meets the right person then he can have a special & wonderful life with a realistic woman that really does deserve him. As for you maybe going for the bad abusive men with dirty money is a way to go because both of you people got a whole lot in common.

• 1. You're not better looking than he is. He is not even ugly
    2. You're a terrible person which already makes you ugly
    3. Leave him so he can have a girlfriend that appreciates him, he deserves better.

• Yes, dump him. It's the only kind thing to do. He should realise that he is not worthy of you and if he doesn't then he needs to learn. That way you don't have to cheat on him and he can go and live in a cave where he belongs.

• I’m triggered

• You're not even that hot you sloot. You look like you're in your 30s in the pic but your age says 18-24. This attitude of yours can be sexy in women but you're not hot enough to pull it off.

• You a really long neck, has anyone ever told you that. As you are it's going to look terrible. Your eyes are. shapped funny and will undoubtedly be very wrinkled how sad for you that you tried to use a man for money, now think he is ugly. When you yourself are funny looking and will only get worse.

• You're funny, well it's obvious that you are not that girl and you're dying to be with that guy but now you're calling him ugly to make yourself feel better about yourself.

• If you think you're too hot for him then why are you with him in the first place? You must have liked something about him.

• I thought he was rich! but he's fucking not!

• That's pretty disgusting if you ask me.

• That's sad that you'd only date someone who was rich and not hot. And he's pretty good looking.

• You should dump him, and then also yourself into the river.

• You are a higher score than him on the attractiveness scale, but only upgrade if the guy is genuinely nice as well as hot. No point otherwise. Or, have an open relationship.

• He may be ugly but he looks better than you still and you wouldn't have a chance with a guy looking better than him

• I'm triggered oh

• Never trust a man in a bowtie!

• Why are you with him if you think he's ugly?

• I doubt that's your picture

• You look like a cougar 😂

• He's better looking than you 😂 he deserves better than you so yeah bin him off

• Yep you should, and you can then try to find Prince Charming who does not exist

• He looks a bit overweight, and kinda needs to shave.. but he's not really ugly

• You're beneath him with any attitude like that. You've just labeled yourself as filth to me.

• How about you don't be a cunt by only valuing a person on the way they look

• Yeah, you should. He deserves someone better than you. I have no respect for women who date men just because their money... it’s nothing more than a whore... if you want a better life, fight for it just like many people do...

• yes, at least he's going to get a hot chick and better.

• I wish I was that handsome please don’t leave him over looks

• Your face look like an std

What Girls Said 13

• He should dump you for being dumb

• Dump him and save him time

• If his looks are the only reason you're with him then dump him.

• Then why are you with him in the first place?

• You're mean, that guy is cute

• im triggered bitch 😈😈😩

• ur a terrible troll

• If his personality is better than sure

• Yes but for the fact that you don't deserve him

• What makes you think you're any better looking?
    I'm sure many more girls would jump at the opportunity of having him as their boyfriend.

• You should dump him because he deserves someone better than you.

• Honestly he’s the better looking one in this relationship.

• You should if you’re that terrible a person. Let him get a girl who actually appreciates him.