Does an uncut penis gross you out?

I'm uncut and everytime I'm with a girl and we are about to get "into" it. I always feel self conscious that she will get grossed out. It has never happened before but I want your opion girls, secretly does it gross you out?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it is what it is. I wouldn't ever judge a guy for being cut or uncut. It's kinda like eye color, if I like blue eyes I'm not gonna stay away from guys who have brown eyes.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• No, its natural. I wouldn't even know what to do with a circumsized one, to be honest. Like you cannot even give a handjob to a circumsized guy without having to use lube...
    And I am against mulitation of children, as long as there isn't a medical reason for that (like a phimosis which can't be cured otherwise).

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol you can give hjs to an uncut without lube easily

• Show All
    • Nah, I think I'd stay with my boyfriend so I won't have this problem anyway :)

• Lol I never said leave him. I simply gave you a tip on it

• As long as you have good hygiene there shouldn't be any issues at all. There are definitely "rumors" that uncircumcised penises tend to be unclean. That's probably the only thing that could potentially gross out a partner. Just make sure it's squeaky clean down there and she should be fine with it.

1|2
    0|0
  • No, but intactivism is becoming a larger issue today, so you might find that more and more women are very happy (on an ethical scale) that you are uncircumcised. An intact penis is the new "saving the rainforest". Lol

1|1
    0|1
    • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ this is the best thing I've heard all day

• Ha ha. I have two boys of my own that are also "whole". Just remember that everyday, there are THOUSANDS of women campaigning for all men to be like you. Literally. We believe circumcision is genital mutilation and needs to be banned. SO...

If anyone ever does say anything, just remember... it's not that you're NOT cut; it's that you are INTACT and WHOLE. Those other guys are missing a rather important part of themselves. ๐Ÿ˜˜

• it is true, it is there for a good reason. Holy Circumcision is truly geared towards the heart.

• I haven't seen a circumcised penis, so I don't know how different it looks. But no, an uncut penis doesn't gross me out.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think it's the thought that some guys don't practice good hygiene that grosses girls out now that I think about it

• Short answer: no

I have seen both, and never bothered me one way or the other, except when he doesn't keep clean.

1|1
    0|0
  • As long as its clean, not smelly and has no lint and it should be fine. It is easier to do a handjob on uncut P, no need for lube.

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Foreplay is so much more pleasureable

• Absolutely not!
    Personally, and quite frankly, I feel uncircumcised penis gets me more excited...
    Like I can't wait to pull back the foreskin and reveal that mushroom.
    But that doesn't mean circumcised is boring...
    I guess a hard penis is all a girl wants. ๐Ÿ˜†

1|2
    0|0
  • Not at all. Completely normal, natural and happy ๐Ÿ˜Š

0|1
    0|0
  • The US is the only western country where circumcision is the norm. I don't find either gross, but I'm far more accustomed to uncut.

0|1
    0|1
  • Nope. They are normal, natural, and as God intended.

0|1
    0|1
  • No not at all itโ€™s the way you were born! A cut one would probably weird me out more.

1|1
    0|0
  • No it's natural, I don't think little boys should be mutilated.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Why should it? It's natural.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. It's natural and normal.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not at all. So long as itโ€™s clean.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes please cut it

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, all genitals is gross enough to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Uuuuum I mean some of them look funny, but that's not like... I don't really care. I might not suck it, but I'd still fuck it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well i would say, i like a circumcised penis โ˜บ

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't gross me out, but I've never been with an uncut guy so I honestly really wouldn't know what to do with it lol. I get how handjobs and sex probably work, but I don't know about blowjobs. Do you lick over the foreskin or under?

0|0
    0|0
    • You pull down the foreskin and it's like a normal cock lol

• Show All
    • When giving a hj or a bj it's just like a normal cut cause the motion of your hand will pull the foreskin back and down and once it's pulled back and he's hard it usually stays in that position

• Just treat it like any other normal penis. And just make sure he's clean. Since I'm uncut I usually clean my penis twice a day and if I know I'll gonna be seeing someone I clean it a third time for good measures

Recommended myTakes