Thoughts on girls farting? 😂?

When a girl farts, what do yoy think? I've heard many things from both sides and I feel like its more frowned upon when a girl does it.

618

Most Helpful Guy

• Intellectually, I know girls fart. But to be honest, as much as possible, I want to live under the illusion that pooping and farting and sweating and peeing and smelling bad is something only guys do. I want to believe that girls are too delicate and pure for such gross anatomical functions.

I'm grateful to the women who help me maintain this illusion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I get really worried about it when its myself, but if its another girl (in which case they usually panic or start laughing while apologizing) ill laugh with them or tell them its fine. My parents and brother joke about my dad and my brothers gas a lot, but when its me, they react in a completely different way. Sometimes I feel like girls are just expected to not pass gas?