Thoughts on girls farting? 😂?

When a girl farts, what do yoy think? I've heard many things from both sides and I feel like its more frowned upon when a girl does it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Intellectually, I know girls fart. But to be honest, as much as possible, I want to live under the illusion that pooping and farting and sweating and peeing and smelling bad is something only guys do. I want to believe that girls are too delicate and pure for such gross anatomical functions.

I'm grateful to the women who help me maintain this illusion.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I get really worried about it when its myself, but if its another girl (in which case they usually panic or start laughing while apologizing) ill laugh with them or tell them its fine. My parents and brother joke about my dad and my brothers gas a lot, but when its me, they react in a completely different way. Sometimes I feel like girls are just expected to not pass gas?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I think that girls farting is completely normal & good for the body. And it makes you feel a whole lot better once the gas is out of the booty too. Everyone farts every now and then & many people have different opinions about it too. It other words if you have to let it rip then just go for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t care who does it. kids, hot chicks, old guys… farts are always funny.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's funny from either gender for a quick ha, but if u let loose a silent one I will stare u down as I would anyone else

1|0
    0|0
  • Funny as he'll especially if they are obnoxiously loud

1|0
    0|0
  • Its ao funny my girlfriend farted on my leg while she was asleep i nearly pissed myself laughing girls fart its still funny don't stresss if you can fart better than me we will be good friends lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me in the least. I'm sure I'd just laugh and get on with whatever we were doing.

1|0
    0|0
  • No problem at all but whether you are a man or a woman it's best to keep them private.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm from the old school and the older a woman gets, the more accepted it is for her to pass gas.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls fart? No way!!

2|0
    0|0
  • What does it matter, we’re all humans.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys will laugh...

1|0
    0|0
  • There are no girl farts, just left cheek sneaks.

1|0
    0|0
  • it's natural and funny.

2|0
    0|0
  • ummm gross

1|0
    0|0
  • It's funny

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn’t bother me.