If a guy offers you a back massage does he have an ulterior motive?

K so I'm 18 and I've recently moved to a new city. I have a guy friend who I have hung out with a few times he's 20. I'm not interested in him he's just a friend to me but he has told me I'm cute.

He texted me yesterday and said he wanted to hang out, I asked him what he wanted to do and he suggested that he could come over to my place and we could watch a movie and he could give me a back massage. He wants to do this tomorrow. Is he just trying to sleep with me? I wouldn't mind a back massage but I'm a virgin and intend on staying that way for a while. What do you all think?

I just want to be friends

17

Most Helpful Guy

• 9 times out of 10 a "back massage" is a prelude to sex. I would suggest if you don't want anything like that at all from this guy that you refrain from any physical touching as it may give him the wrong idea. Also, you may want to be up front with him about how you feel towards him because he may have no idea.

• I told him before we hung out for the first time that I didn't want to be anything more than friends

What Guys Said 6

• I do

• I saw a baby the other day with a shirt that said "all mommy wanted was a back rub." Just thought I'd throw that out there.

• I gave a girl a back massage and she even had her shirt off. When I was done she was shocked that I didn't try to grope her or anything. I liked her and felt she was sexy but I just wanted to please her. She picked up on that and we dated later on.

• Yea it sounds like he tryin to be a little more than friends to me.

• Friends don't give friends backrubs.

• He definitely wants to be more than friends

What Girls Said 1

• You answered your own questions sweetie. YOUR NOT INTERESTED! Hello! Don't waste your time, you've already put too much energy into a guy that you don't like by posting a question about him on a website!

And to answer your question...YES - he just wants sex. If he was interested he would actually court you, you know take you on dates and get to know you. Don't be naive love.