My sexting partner has left me?

I've been feeling really down lately because my sexting partner has left me. We never met in real life, however we would always sext each other and make each other feel good. And most importantly we talked about a range of topics - not always sexual. He used to also help me with my depression. Which was nice of him. But now he has met someone irl and we had to cut ties. I’m extrmely sad, I’ve been crying the past few days. I’m not sure why and I feel like I’m overreacting, but I guess I felt like I had an emotional connection after sextkng for such a long time.

But now I have no idea what to do, because he was my one stop person for anything I needed help with or pleasure.
why am I feeling this way about him when we never dated or met irl?
I legit don’t even know what to do without him.

Please if you can give some advice on this situation I would be grateful. I just need help figuring out where to go from here and how to get over him.

39

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to find someone in real life too. All that this has done is to remind you that you are lonely and sexting isn't going to fix that. It's empty, it goes nowhere.

Most Helpful Girl

• My advice would be find another to replace him if it's just sexting and talk I'll even lend you my boyfriend he is a great conversationalist and very sexy and kinky also