My sexting partner has left me?

I've been feeling really down lately because my sexting partner has left me. We never met in real life, however we would always sext each other and make each other feel good. And most importantly we talked about a range of topics - not always sexual. He used to also help me with my depression. Which was nice of him. But now he has met someone irl and we had to cut ties. I’m extrmely sad, I’ve been crying the past few days. I’m not sure why and I feel like I’m overreacting, but I guess I felt like I had an emotional connection after sextkng for such a long time.

But now I have no idea what to do, because he was my one stop person for anything I needed help with or pleasure.
why am I feeling this way about him when we never dated or met irl?
I legit don’t even know what to do without him.

Please if you can give some advice on this situation I would be grateful. I just need help figuring out where to go from here and how to get over him.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to find someone in real life too. All that this has done is to remind you that you are lonely and sexting isn't going to fix that. It's empty, it goes nowhere.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My advice would be find another to replace him if it's just sexting and talk I'll even lend you my boyfriend he is a great conversationalist and very sexy and kinky also

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Honestly there's not much you can do apart from find someone else to fill that void in your life.

You probably got really used to the attention, interaction & just generally liked the guy - so of course going from that to nothing is going to hurt you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Get a new sexting partner? I bet a want add for it would get lots of attention on GAG.

I think what you are feeling is normal but you need to move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh 💔💔
    That's why I hate sexting, just fun but someone always ends up hurt after a while, no string attached is just BS
    My dear, you can be friend with people, sexting is not as important as good friends even online.

1|0
    0|0
  • One door closes... another opens.
    I wouldn't worry about it at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Find a real boyfriend. I mean I guess if you wanna chat with me and stuff I am available 😂😂

0|0
    1|0
  • Get a new one lol and stop crying 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

0|0
    0|0
  • U need a real boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
    • You say it like they so easy to get lol

• Superstud is here to save the day !!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well, you're mentally unwell, it's no surprise you were looking for something to fill the void. But, you can't rely on others to fix mental illness, it doesn't work that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Say bye bye to phantoms and hope you meet a real guy for ultimate pleasures

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes