My ex changed his number, I'm hurt?

my ex changed his number I feel alone my heart broken

we got into it the ending of last month and its been kinda like a pick fight so now he just nothing not talking to me and I called him and it said he didn't have minutes but he always does this sucks

51

Most Helpful Girl

• sweetie, it's for the best. for you and for him. you guys aren't together anymore. you can't go back, only forward

What Guys Said 1

• He will call you sooner or later. when he do, don't be mean but act like your doing fine without him..unless you were crazy ect and he had a good reason to change it.

What Girls Said 4

• its a blessing in disguise for you.. you won't be able to call him... so you will have a easier time to get over it...trust me...

my ex also had his number changed (the reason was that the sim he used earlier was mine so I took it from him)... but it really helped... I used to curse myself why I took the sim away...but because of this I am getting over it far more quickly because I can't hear his voice or talk to him.

• My exboyfriend changed his number. He didn't even tell me.. i didn't even harrass him or even call or text so why did he change his number? I wasn't bovering him after he broke up with me. I dont understand why he changed his number.. its been 2weeks now

• do you know why he changed his number?

• so last month I saw this guy who used to like me and he said he saw my guy with another girl so I laughed so oka told my ex and he flipped out on me so for 4no word from him I would text him and plead he text me back and he would be like what you like dude and etc so he called the next day and said he said something to the guy so we came a little close but not how we was we was texting and seeing and calling each other all the time so I just asked why the change and that's what happen

• yeaa..i think after a while he is going to call you

• Ok, but what is your question? What do you want advice on? This isn't somewhere for you to write facebook updates.

• dont get smart

• Ok, guess I can't help you then. Too bad.