Are/Would you wish Happy Fathers Day to your ex (no kids together)?

If you started no contact again because of back and forth confusing mixed messages and decided it was time to move on and let them go, would you still send a Happy Fathers Day text to them if they were a father? If they had previously wished you a Happy Easter and Happy Mothers Day would this change your mindset? Keep in mind if you were the dumpee and were hurt TWICE now by their confusing back and forth bullish.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex would never have children. And if he did, they would have been born after we broke up as I will not date men with children.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE