My ex-bf's girlfriend walks around in her underwear?

Okay so my ex-bf and my current boyfriend live together along with another guy they know. Its happened twice where my ex's girlfriend walked around in a shirt and her cheeky underwear. Once she walked right in front of my boyfriend. I'm not jealous, she does have a good butt. But it's a respect thing. I don't run around wearing no shirt. She has a good butt and no boobs I have big boobs and an okay butt lol. So I know what she's doing. I was thinking I would give her a taste of her own medicine and wear a sheer top super low so you can see a bit of my bra. I don't really talk to her boyfriend, I certainly don't flirt. My boyfriend has told me she is jealous of me. I have no idea why, I'm not doing anything! What should I do?

74

Most Helpful Guy

• You may not feel it that way but some girls just don't care if they are seen in their undies. At 16 my wife wasn't a 'slut' (she never was!) but coming home from HS, she'd undress to bra and panties, to change in a hurry in presence of her mom , dad and best male friend. "nothing more to be seen than on the beach, if you can't stand it, don't look" she would reply if her dad said something about it.

One of my female friends did the same (and more) at college. They just didn't care. Others wouldn't show an inch of cleavage or sear shorts.