My ex bf likes my photo all of a sudden? What is supposed to be mean?

Me and my ex broke up late of November. Actually he broke up with me saying I deserve someone better. We stopped talking like for a month after we broke up then he messaged. He gives mix signal that was confusing whenever we talked these past few months, saying he miss me and he loves me but whenever I ask him if he wants to give our relationship a try he said He doesn't know. Then we didn't talked again for a 39 days already. I don't expect him to like whatever my post especially my album, wall photo, and profile photo but sometimes he does and he likes it rarely. Last month, I uploaded a new profile photo and he liked it on that day. Since we didn't talked for 39 days and I didn't expect anything in my fb from him. 2 to 3 days ago, I got a notifications suddenly in my Facebook that he likes my 3 profile photos but the 2 photos in there I uploaded it last (1 photo) January and (1 photo) February 2014 while the other one he liked was I uploaded last year when we were still together.

I am confuse that why he liked some of my profile photo out of the blue after not talking to me for 39 days?

What is going in his mind? Please help me.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he wants to get back together

• ty. Im hoping Im right :)

• whether you right or not, it is better for me if I don't expect anything right now. :)

• lol well like I said, things happen for a reason. I dont believe that anymore, but I do support that for other people!