What do you think of girl being 4"/10cm taller than her boyfriend?

The title says it all. What do you think of girl being 4"/10cm taller than her boyfriend? Would it be ok gap still?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• im 5'11 most of the guys I've dated in my life other then my boyfriend now were shorter then me. if it doesn't bother you then it won't bother her don't worry about it be happy :)

What Girls Said 3

• Height doesn't matter. So, its fine if she is 3 inches taller, 5 inches taller whatever. People often dismiss other people due to their height... which makes no sense.

• Would you date a guy 3-5 inches shorter than you? And would you still wear heels?

• lol, I think its true love :)

• How about you? xD

• *I approach me?

• I’m nearly 5’8 and in no way do I think that’s too tall for a girl! That’s the perfect height actually! I prefer to date girls the same height as me or even a couple inches taller!

• If he is okay with it, and she is okay with it. Then who the fuck am I to judge them?

What Guys Said 4

• 0|0
  • If the girl is okay with it and the guy is okay with it then it's awesome :D

• At my school, this was true about the principal and his wife. He was about 5'3" or so, but his wife was like 5'8" and wide too! It looked strange, but they were happy, and that is what truly matters.

• I would be perfectly fine with that! I like girls my height so a little shorter or a little taller would be perfect!

• its fine... different... but fine

• how about 1 foot gap?

• height doesn't honestly matter its just different its something your not used to seeing but i have a friend who's 5'3" and his girlfriend is 6' its different but they are still happy

• It's weird to look bro, I mean the gap that doesn't look weird