What is the percentage of Latinas that are into white guys?

I know that some Latinas like white guys, but I'm wondering if it's only a small percentage. My college has quite a few Latina students, but it seems like they mostly prefer to date Latinos. I'm attracted to Latinas, but I'm starting to think that only a small subset of them is actually interested in white guys. Are the cultural differences too great?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Latina and I would date an Asian guy I find my self attracted to them but I would date a white guy especially if they are cute! it is all about if there is chemistry ;D I think Latinas don't only date with in their race since my mother is a perfect example she is currently dating a black guy lol

• Do you think most Latinas feel the way you do about dating? In other words, do you think most Latinas would be open to dating white guys?

• 7d

I agree with her as well. We don't know the actual statistics, but from my point of view is a very high percentage would definitely go for a white guy if he is friendly and approachable.

• 7d

Yes, they would be very open, again, if the white male is friendly and approachable, the sincereness in him will reflect.

What Girls Said 4

• Im Latina but I love white guys haha I've never been into any hispanic/mexican/latino guys with the exception of some musicians/actors haha but in real life, none that I've actually liked. not sure why though

• Do you think the majority of Latinas would be open to dating white guys? I know this is all guestimation, but I'm just trying to get an idea if I'm fighting against the odds chasing after Latinas.

• Well im sure there are some latinas in your area that like white guys! just gotta be patient. and you're welcome! good luck with your latina search :) haha

• Why do some latinas love bragging about white guys? Leave that colonial mentality behind already

• well from what i know and have seen, most latinas stick with their race. a lot of hispanic people do anyways. but a lot of people now a days are branching out to other types. you just have to find one thats in to you i guess :o

• I wish white guys approached us more often! They are so sexy and intelligent!

• Most white guys think Hispanic girls don't want us. That's why we don't approach.

• So, I decided to abstain from latin men and move on with my life, finishing up my degree and owning a business while working a govt career. I have ended up with four kids from two relationships and walked away knowing I never needed them. Guys, if you don't approach latin women, you are going to miss out on a good woman that does it all, and she will end up with a latin jerk or alone.

• Well, I will say that the flip side of this is that Latin women need to express interest in white guys. I'm considered a good-looking guy by most white girls, and I work hard to have muscle and stay in top condition. Yet even though I have no trouble getting white girls, Latin girls don't seem to be that into me. I met several Latin girls in college who I would've killed to be with. None of these girls seemed that into me, or was it that they were waiting for me to show interest? I don't know. I just know that there's a disconnect there. White guys and Latin girls are shy around each other, and I wish it would end.

• what state do you live in?

What Guys Said 3

• I think it depends on the individual guy and girl's chemistry. Thinking of stuff racially is a bad idea really.

• 53.8%.

Come on, everyone knows that.

• Hispanics on average are more likely to date outside their familiar demographics than other social groups. Typically because most latin American culture is a bit open or expressive. Depends on the individual.