He seems to be intrested, but he hasn't tried to sleep with me, am I in the friendzone?

We've been seeing each other for a little while now, he takes me to dinner and picks me up. He asks to see what im doing but other than making out he hasn't tried to make a move... is he not intrested? Am I forever in the friend zone its been about 1 month of dating 6 months of flirting. He is also 5 years older could that bd a factor?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably is just shy. Trust me, he did thunk about sleeping with you. But he's just too shy to make a move. Hesitance is a man's worst enemy. He will go for it. Or not...

What Guys Said 1

• next time you are making out just lead him to your bed and get things started... if he wants it to happen he will not do anything to stop it and will just go with the flow. in my opinion

What Girls Said 1

• If he's taking you out on dates, he's not friendzoning you. Maybe he assumes you are rather conservative sexually and doesn't want to pressure you. If you are ready to start making things more sexual, you should take the initiative and push a little further, see how he reacts.. perhaps once he gets the signal from you that it's OK to push a little further, he will.