Girls, which height is more appealing? 6'1, 6'3 or 6'6?

just wondering that's all

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• ... 6'3'' and 6'6'' are pretty to look at, but functionally, it's a pain in the ass. I'm 5'1''. Dating someone well over a foot taller than me is hard on EVERYONE'S necks. If I have to yank on his shirt every time I want a kiss instead of being able to initiate myself, it makes me feel very, very childish. Not a hot feeling.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 138

• 6'1''
    I want a guy close to my height.
    I don't want to have to stand on my toes just to kiss, I want to be able to kiss him whenever the mood strikes, and its gotta be a pain for the guy to be bendkng over and cranking his beck every time he wants to kiss

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated guys who are 6'1, 6'3, and 6'6' so I dont really have a preference. Can you answer mine? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1401884-guys-who-hang-out-with-girls

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 1 don't like too tall... Makes it feel less like a partnership and more like mentor student parent child-- or suggests it subconsciously. And of course stereotyoically. Im not in a realtionship for a leader but a partner height makes a difference into if not consciously. Plus I just like it aesthetically and im all about eye contact :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'3, I'm 5'5 so anything taller than 6'4 would be awkward and would probably give the guy I'm with a neck cramp every time he tried to kiss me. 6'1 is a really nice height too though. But honestly, if you're over 6 feet, you're winning

0|0
    0|0
  • It probably depends on the girl's height as well. I'm tall (5'9) so I'd love a guy who was any of those heights, but I also had a crush on a guy shorter than me. Tall guys are few and far between these days

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay I would prefer a guy of the closest height to me which would be 6'1. I have had a personal experience in which a guy I was friends with (he is a lot taller than me) was confused for my father. People often think I am 15 which can be problematic but even worse when I am with guys who are taller than me. People often confuse height with age is that weird?

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'3 is perfect for me because I'm 5'5. 6'1 is great too. 6'6 is too tall for me though because I think it's super attractive, but I just can't kiss a guy that tall without hurting my neck. Seriously, it gets painful.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'1", I guess. I don't really care much about height.

2|0
    0|0
  • 6'1 because its the closest to my height out of all those! Lol. I dont want to have to stand on my tippy toes nor do I want him to have to always squat down just for us to kiss

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the height of the girl, I'm 5'4" and my bf is I think 5'8 or 9 or something like that and that's perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'6" please! I am tall though (5'9"), so there really is no maximum height. I like feeling small for a change.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'1 is enough for me, I like tall men, they look more MANly, but as im petite too tall even with high heels on doesn't look good, and without shoes on it would be hard to reach his lips if I wanted to initiate the kiss. But if you fall in love, you fall inlove regardless of height.

As long as he's still taller in my highest heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm like 5'10 so all of the above sound awesome. I love wearing taller heels (4 or 6 inches) and if I can wear heels and still be shorter than a guy, I like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think 6'1" and 6'3" are preferable, because tall, but not too tall, is my thing... although you could be 8' and it wouldn't make a difference if you had a nice attitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'1-6'3 is appealing enough to me, I am 5'9 so certainly taller than me, 6'6 goes seriously overboard! lol though I am going to exaggerate I don't wanna jump to kiss him!!

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'1" is perfect for me. I prefer them to be within the height ratio.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'5", so 5'6" and above. I just don't want to have to look down because it makes me feel like a mommy or a big sister or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'1, 6'2, 6'3 I like those heights because they're tall but not suuuuper tall. If a guy is 6"6 or taller than me, it's kinda awkward

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'1. im only 5'7 and i want him to be taller but not SUUUPER tall because then thats just not my type lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'10 so normally I like to think taller (than me at least) is better, so all the heights are good for me :) 6'3 is perfect for us to be the same height when I wear heels, but the guy I like right now is 6'1 so yeah XP

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'1.. if he's masculine or with build body, 6'3 or 6'6 is appealing. if he's thin, better be lower than 6'1. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer 6'4 to be honest. Most guys I've been interested in were that height. I don't think I've ever met someone who is 6'6. A guy I'm seeing now is 6'2, which I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'1 - 6'3. 6'6 is alittle bit toooo much. I have a friend who's 6'5 and I'm 5'5 and a half and I'm at his ribs.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'1" because that's also my height. All of them are okay though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Out of those options 6'1" any taller gets to be too tall. My friend is 6'4" and his head comes to my shoulder when he's kneeling.
    πŸ˜₯

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8, and I would love anywhere over 6'4, so we could still be the "short girl, tall guy" thing <3 (=

0|0
    0|0
  • Well. My ex is 6' 1", I found his height quite appealing.. My crush is my height, so 5' 9"... Hm. I'd have to say 6' 1" is the most appealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely 6'6. Something about a guy who is extremely tall is extremely attractive. I think height is attractive in general because tall people seem to have a little more confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'1 or 6'3 because I like tall guys but I am actually only like 5'4. But not tall and skinny. I would take 5'8 and buff over 6'3 and string bean or bean pole or whatever they call itπŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'1 and 6'3

I'm 6'2 so 6'6 would kind of make me feel like a dwarf.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes