Is it true once you go black you never go back?

just wondering?
I'm talking about non blacks who date black people

2031

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah and once you go middle eastern you will never go for white keester, once you go Asian you will never go Caucasian, once you go white you will always go right, once you go Latino you will never go for a Filipino, once you go Hispanic you will always feel eccentric

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Not true My bff had white boyfriends and black ones while in high school mostly black for the longest time but after high school she had two kids and got engaged to a white guy. I think this only applies to people that just wold not want to go back for whatever reason.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE