Girls, is calling a girl fat really worthy of a kick in the balls?

i said it to a girl out of anger, it was a bad thing to say i know and i felt bad, but only for like 5 seconds because thats when i felt her foot come up between my legs and next minute im breathless on the ground in the worst pain ever. Surely she went over the top?! why couldnt she just slap if she was that mad

96

Most Helpful Girl

• Kick in the balls? Nah. Sucker punch to the mouth? Sure. I feel like I'd punch someone in the face for calling me fat.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i would have rathered the punch

• a kick in the nuts still hurts worse... i promise you

• Don't call people fat.