Girls, is calling a girl fat really worthy of a kick in the balls?

i said it to a girl out of anger, it was a bad thing to say i know and i felt bad, but only for like 5 seconds because thats when i felt her foot come up between my legs and next minute im breathless on the ground in the worst pain ever. Surely she went over the top?! why couldnt she just slap if she was that mad

3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Kick in the balls? Nah. Sucker punch to the mouth? Sure. I feel like I'd punch someone in the face for calling me fat.

13|1
    3|2
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i would have rathered the punch

• Show All
    • a kick in the nuts still hurts worse... i promise you

• Don't call people fat.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 95

• I was being called fat till 7th grade I never was fat and it hurt my feelings so fu**ing bad I would've LOVED to kick them in their "balls"! But I didn't and she shouldn't have done it too! Honestly though you kinda deserved it, lol but still not saying it was right!!

0|1
    0|0
  • You're another insensitive one. Guys are so crude when it comes to talking about things in general with their guy friends as well as insulting females. Too much swearing about females.. Bitch, cunts, mother fucking bitch, ho's, she betta suck my dick tonite or ill fuck her hard...

You got what you asked for. Words cut deep wounds within proximity but not far away... It seems to be a frequent insult to call each fat or ugly in high school. Karma reeks phat shite. :P

4|1
    2|4
  • Oh wow. No! Actually, any girl who kicks you in the balls for calling her fat is just plain crazy. You should of had her arrested. And honestly its not like you curse her right so sorry but something was just wrong with her. Maybe she just wasn't used to being told the truth. Lol.

3|1
    0|0
  • She is a bad person. She had no right to kick you just because she was fat and if she actually was fat then you were simply being honest. If she doesn't like being fat she should lose weight.

5|1
    17|0
  • Hahaha Yep... I kind of see her point of view...
    =)

BUT, I'd probably just kick you in the face or something less painful like that... =)

super-trainer.com/.../KICK-Preacher12.jpg

1|1
    2|0
  • You were probably the straw that broke the camel's back... Anyway, don't call people shit, you never know if they are crazy and it's not worth losing the feeling of your left nut or becoming infertile. Of course she was wrong for kicking you in the balls. Two wrongs won't make a right, but I can't speak for crazy.

3|0
    0|0
  • No. I understand the anger she may feel to make her react that way, but I don't think you should respond to such an infantile insult with physical assault. She should've insulted you back or just walked away, or at the most, slapped your face seeing as she's that way inclined. Why are you calling people fat aged 25-29?

0|0
    0|0
  • Its really not cool to comment on someones weight bahd, but she was completely out of line in kicking you in the balls as a response. Instead of being the bigger person (no pun intended) and walking away or calling you out for being a total prick she proved that she is immature and does not have self control. I feel bad for both of you! You for the pain of getting sacked and her, for well... emotional pain tends to leave bigger scars :(

0|0
    1|0
  • I would've slapped you and kicked you in the balls not once BUT twice. A girl can see or not trust she knows, you don't need to point it out. Its a touchy and emotional subject for woman, and its a woman's worst nightmare to be called that.

2|1
    1|1
  • As someone who would only kick a guy in the balls if he was causing me physical harm, I say she went overboard. She should've either slapped the shit out of you or punched you in the face. However, you don't call a girl fat. Ever. Put it this way, it can bother someone for a long time and cause problems with self esteem. But yes, she had no right to kick you in the balls.

1|0
    0|0
  • A childish response to a childish remark. Mature people don't insult people like that, and mature people don't start kicking around immediately when insulted. Did that happen in kindergarten or something?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes yes yes ! Lots of girls have self confidence issues, and for somebody to bring those issues out loud makes it real. That girl will never forget what you said to her, ever. I personally have a lot of issues with my weight and how people treat me about it, I would do the same! :) just beiing honest bru x

1|0
    2|2
  • I'm sorry but it's not cool to call a female fat. I don't even care if you said it out of anger or just playing around. It's not cool. Kicking you in the dick is a little overboard but a slap across the face is worth it enough. I don't know the whole entire story but you did get a first class ticket to asshole land. Next time think before you do something that can damage someone's feelings.

1|0
    2|0
  • Yes! It's disrespectful; it shows a lack of social manners and the fact that you weren't able to control your anger tells a lot about you - that's not something that any girl would find attractive/desirable in a guy.

0|0
    0|1
  • Unless the girl is being molested or raped or abused I don't think anything else deserves a kick in that area

4|1
    0|0
  • No words should call for hitting. Especially if you werent in her face yelling at her that she was fat. Hitting is a no no.
    The only legitimate time to hit is if you were hit first or a person was all in your face yelling. I'm huge on personal space. Thats intimidation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clearly this woman is immature. No woman should be laying a hand on you (or in this case a foot). She should've just called you an a**hole and walked away. That being said, she might be very insecure and I would give her an apology because nobody wants other people pointing out their flaws. Good luck! (:

0|0
    0|0
  • You may have acted badly but you didn't deserve getting hurt. She completely overreacted and the people on here are sexist. It's totally out of line to call a girl fat but if a girl kicks a guy in the crotch that's all well and good. They wouldn't be saying that if the sexes were switched. Retarded.

1|0
    0|0
  • No one like being called fat, but it's not worthy of a kick in the balls. If it had been me I think I would have come up with a sick comeback. 5 hours later. x)

1|0
    0|0
  • Calling a girl fat is hurtful but she could of punched you in the face I dont think its that bad to get kicked in the balls Learn your lesson though

1|0
    1|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes