Why are non-white girls generally more into white guys than white girls are?

I know it's not good to generalise but it's just something I noticed :D

Especially latina and Asian girls, but some black girls too seem to be more into white guys than white girls are. What I mean by this? I don't think I can be 100% accurate but basically they show more interest in white guys than white girls show. Even the way they look at/talk to/flirt with white guys is a bit more special while a white girl generally looks bored while doing this.

Also, I tend to notice non-white guys with white guys more than I see white girls with white guys lately.

Why do you think this happens :D?

PS: I'm not racist or anything and I don't really have a preference, I like all women regardless of race and religion, but I'm just curious.

613

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm latina and I love white guys but also east Asian men. in my opinion, latinas who are raced in Latin America seem more open to dating westerners because they seem more educated, exotic and with a bright future. That is intriguing and also gives off a sense of security. Not to mention a lot of caucasian men are good looking. I've met quite a few with a latina fetish and lets be real, these guys want to know my culture. That shows interest and appreciation to a big part of who I am. So yes, you go to Latin America wanting to learn the culture, you bet you'll draw those girls to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I only really see it with Asian girls. Or older black women.

With the Asian girls they seem less conditioned to go for outgoing athletic jocks when young. They seem more impressed than white girls by studious bright guys with good prospects. So those white guys who fit that model may have more success with Asian girls than white girls.