My crush is a model?

So it turns out that this girl I have a crush on in school is actually a model in a contract with vogue. How should I deal with this when I want to be in a relationship? I don't want her to think that I'm shallow and that I like her because she is a model. My feelings go way beyond that. And I don't want to bring it up in conversation, because it has probably been mentioned 100 times before.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Just act like you have no idea that she is a model. And when she does mention it, just be like "no way? You're kidding! Cool"