A lot of people like dating folks who are 5 and 10 years there senior, but not me. If Im 18 for example, I only want to date an 18 or 19 year old. A 20 year old may have a chance, but only if they just turned 20. A 17 year old would only get a chance if he's turning 18 within that month or the next because I honestly dont want to think of myself as dating a younger guy. I know most of you wonder why is age this important to me, but it is. I dont like when guys (old enough to be my daddy) can't respect that and they constantly beg for my attention.
I can already imagine someone saying well I'm 28, but 16 is legal in my country. Uh uh uh...
- I would only date someone the same age as me as well.Vote A
- I would date someone 1-3 years younger.Vote B
- I would date someone 1-3 years older.Vote C
- I would date someone 5-10 years older.Vote D
- I would date someone 5-10 years younger.Vote E
- I want someone old enough to be my parent/grandparent.Vote F
- I want someone young enough to be my child.Vote G
Most Helpful Guy
2 +/- my age.2