Girls, Would u date this guy, if his net worth was 178 Million USD?

But the trick is, he's muslim and u might have to watch what ur eating plus you know there is a steryotype about sub continent men about small package lol would u still date him?
Girls, Would u date this guy, if his net worth was 178 Million USD ?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Verry cute ill give him that 😊😊😍.. but I could care less about the money or net worth.. I wanna know will he take care of me, is he down to earth, is he materialistic does he want a trophy wife or a real wife? Will he be able to change for me... if the answer is no then he is not worth marrying.. there is only 1 love till that person dies... it can't be bought or sold...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • what ethnicity are u?

• Well although my parents and half my family are Jamaican, im still considered just black xD 😂😂😂 but yea :D