Do you prefer black or white guys?

• I'm white girl and I prefer white guys
  • I'm black girl and I prefer white guys
  • I'm Asian girl and I prefer white guys
    Vote C
  • I'm black girl and I prefer black guys
    Vote D
  • I'm white girl and I prefer black guys
    Vote E
  • I'm Asian girl and I prefer black guys
    Vote F

1813

Most Helpful Guy

• What is the fucking point of this poll? That you will go dump your man and go find a better dude? 😑 what the fuck is wrong with you guys? posting fucked irrelevant stupid lame stuff... grow up. Ask real life questions.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Aw dude this is the MHO cuz it prompts the troll to come out if it's cave into the real world and observe. But alas, you use intelligence to combat ignorant stupidity and while the attempt is always futile, I applaud your effort!👍👍

Most Helpful Girl

• Im mixed black and white and prefer whiteguys. Lived in a predominantly white neighborhood and everyone I went to school with was white. So that's probably why I'm attracted to them more because I'm familiar with them

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE