Girls, Do Brazilian girls date white American guys?

I'm considering taking a temporary (2-year) work assignment in Brazil, but I'm wondering how Americans are received by Brazilian women. I know the two cultures are very different, like Brazilians are a lot more gregarious than Americans in general. Do Brazilain women date white American guys? In some countries we're seen as unwelcome outsiders, but I'm not sure about Brazil. Are white guys more popular among one ethnic in comparison to another there?
Are there any Brazilian girls on this site who can give me some insight into how white American guys are perceived there?
I guess that Brazilian girls are into white guys just the same as any other. Any thoughts on American guys in general?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• For what I see, Americans are welcomed in Brazil. I don't know if this information is useful, but once I saw on TV two Brazilian women whose husbands were American.
    And I also can think about two famous couples composed by Brazilian women and American men.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm sure a lot of women would date Tom Brady for the money if nothing else, but I'm not going to be so lucky lol.

• Cool. I know Brazil is very mixed race, but some Latin and black people consider 'whiteness' to be a negative thing.

• Yes, it really is. And that's what makes their country interesting! I would like to visit it someday.
      I think they don't consider "whiteness" a negative thing. But, they have some racial issues.