Do Latina girls like white guys?

i know that black girls, white girls, and Asian girls do find white men attractive, but I was wondering what Latina girls think of White men?

would you go on a date with a White guy? I am asking because my friends and I are crazy about Latina girls! yum! there aren't many Hispanic people where we live so we can't just ask a Latina girl for her opinion. (its like 99% white here lol)

thanks!

i know that you can't group people together, I'm just trying to get an idea of what Latinas think about white men in general. good or bad

42

Most Helpful Girl

• you can't generalize entire races like that. some latinas will date a white guy and some wont. just like some girls of the other races you listed will date a white guy and some wont. it depends. don't judge the girl by her ethnicity, that's the biggest way to turn a girl off, just go for her as an individual

• Thanks for the tip! I need to try not to generalize people.

"just go for her as an individual" I like that :)

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a stereotype that they love any guy with blind hair and blue eyes. I'm white and I've dated and gotten hit on by Latinas than any other race, but it really depends what country in.
    For instance, the girls in Lima and Aruba REALLY liked me and kept approaching me, while the girls in Mexico and Chile not so much.
    But in general I've been hit on by girls from Peru, Mexico, Chile, Aruba, Venezuela and Nicaragua. But I've noticed it's mainly the light skinned Latinas that hit on me. Though I was hit on by an indigenous girl in Chile. But I have found in general Latinas approach me more than any other girls.

What Girls Said 3

• Mm I love white guys💋

• It depends, Here in Colombia not too much, just a few
    in colombia are a lot of beautiful men and they know dance, thats the main reason, why white men aren't popular here, dance is an important part of our culture and white men normally can't dance salsa, bachata, vallenato, reggaeton etc, and they have a "stereotype" that they are so boring and not give too much love as latinos, but I know that peruvian girls are really into white men same for mexicans

• oooookkk, well I don't know if I can really speak for Latinas cause I'm part, but where I live most of the guys go for the Latinas, and yeah the Latnias love white men, especially the muscley blondes. their delicious!

What Guys Said 1

• Latina women have always loved me. I'm half Mexican and half white.