Guys, I want someone to cuddle with at night but I have no one. How to find a cuddle partner?

20

What Guys Said 19

• Is that what you look like? I'm thinking most guys would jump at the chance to cuddle with you... Then again most guys would also probably want more from you. lol. So maybe find a nice guy you trust (Or a girl? Who am I to judge?) and see if they'd be interested in cuddling. Anyone close to you

• I just lost my cuddle buddy ao you can replace her! We probably don't live anywhere near each other so you'll have to find a good guy friend and tell them what you want straight up or just playfully jump up against a good guy friend when he's sitting down and tell him what's up.

• Well I am here!

Putting fun and games aside, cuddling partners don't exist you have a boyfriend someone you cared for you and will do anything for you as you would for him and part of that is to cuddle as it is a full package not a dibble fable but personally cuddling is one of the best and most emotional parts of a relationship if only there were more.

• You just become friends and slowly learn to like to embrace each other. I'd cuddle with you but I highly doubt we live close to each other... :3 miss my cuddle buddy.

• You can easily find someone to cuddle with you at night. You are just probably not ready to pay the price for it...

• Well I you have kik add me name is the same as here

• Maybe if you stopped posting fake pictures you'd get better results.

• Hot girls exist you noob

• No shit @floyd790. Did you come to that conclusion yourself or did someone need to tell you?

• Buy yourself a great big teddy Bear to cuddle with at night

• Talk to some guy you are comfortable with and tell him you want to cuddle.

• Find someone you know and trust and be just like "yo be my cuddle buddy"

• id love t, i think cuddling is one of the most amazing things to express your love for soleone

• the way u look i think will be easy... and u can't complain about the bonners...

• Yeah, I'm not falling for this.

• Sounds like a trap

• You gotta be a catfish.

• cuddle yourself?

• You just did ;)

• I would do it