Guys, would you date an androgynous girl?

For those of you who don't know what that means, it's simply a masculine looking girl. I'm fairly androgynous in that I have short hair and dress in a gender-neutral way (I usually look like either a youngish girl or a really young boy), so I feel like guys might not notice me in the way that they would someone more feminine. Is this true for you?
  • Yes
  • No, this is a dealbreaker

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how muscular the girl is. I do really like a toned body and have no problems with bigger-than-average biceps. But the ones where the woman has worked out so much or used steroids that veins are popping up, manly arms and body proportions like that of a body builder turn me off completely.
    To summarise, yes for: thechive.files.wordpress.com/.../...it-women-6.jpg
    No for: photographyheat.com/.../female_muscle-.jpg

• The top pic looks pretty feminine to me, if also athletic. I meant girls who kinda look like dudes moreso than mscular girls. Bottom pic just looks like anabolic steroids to me, and that looks bad on anyone.

• Got the direct link.
      Still looks cute though, so no problem :D

• I guess you could just google "androgynous female".