Why are some girls here really sensitive about Asian girls dating with White guys?

I see a lot of questions about Asian girls dating White guys. But obviously there are more white-white couples than Asian-white couples.

Why do people get sensitive or even offended to see Asian-white couples?
Some girls here are trying to bring Asian girls down by really dirty way and I feel really uncomfortable when I see some girls asking questions like "why do Asian grils only like White guys"
Its obviously not true for majority of them.

Plus, Asian girls always get lowest numbers of vote in polls here by girls..
No hate Asian girls please?

611

Most Helpful Girl

• Asian girls and white guys are two most desired sex-ethnicity combinations out of all of them. White guys have the reputation of masculinity and high social status, while Asian girls have the reputation of beauty and femininity in combination.

White girls are seen as pretty, but not as feminine because of feminism.
    Hispanic girls score high too, but they aren't seen as pretty.
    Black girls aren't seen as pretty or feminine.

Asian guys are seen as high status, but not masculine, so they aren't as attractive.
    Black guys are seen as masculine, but low status.
    Hispanic I think just about the same.

Naturally, white women want to feel entitled to men of their own race by any means necessary, even if it's by pushing for racism, just because their race puts out highest quality men. They are threatened because even if they are desirable, they on some level know they come in second best and it grates them that Asian girls know it and use it when they wish.

DISCLAIMER: These are stereotypes/generalizations, and the fact remains people mostly date their own race anyway!

What Guys Said 11

• I think it is very common and although i think a lot of the couples met through love and were not searching for eachother beacuse they wanted an Asian woman or a white man. It happened naturally. But i do think a lot of white men and Asian women are looking for eachother because they tend to have a dislike for the opposite sex of their own race and maybe other races too. Lets not hide this here, Some white men think of white women in a negative light and want someone passive like a lot of Asian women are and a lot of Asian women idolize the european man and want one which makes Asian men look unattractive to them. I like to think they are a minority and like i said the majority of these couples met naturally with no intention of finding eachother for eachothers eithnicity.

• People who formulate their personal identity around race generally have inferiority complexes.

They feel limited in their options since they won't date outside their own race, so they see people of the same gender but another race as someone who is competing against them for limited resources.

• I hope you got those peoples permission to post stuff that has them in it, otherwise you can get in trouble.

Also I have no idea.

• Those are questions that are already open to anyone who wants to look them up, So not sure is a violation of privacy.

• Getting in trubble over things that people posted on the public internet space. It doesn't matter what those people want they posted that shit online.

• @Matchmaker7072 It actually does on here there are rules.

• Asian girls are just plain hot, sexy and every mans dream girl! The old line was their pussy runs sideways and we always want to check and see if that is the case. They are wild in bed and known for totally satisfying their man or men and if you get 2 at the same time, it's like being with twins!!!

• Because Asian girls are gorgeous

• Three out of those four questions are likely from the same anonymous troll.

• I don't know idc tbh

• Yep. There are a lot of racist women on here.

• Somebody that hates white men And wants everyone else to as well, I guess.

• lol white girls mad af

• Can anyone fill me in with the meaning of 'high social status" Does it refer to wealth?

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know people are weird man. They're all live life the way you want, but then criticize you on every decision πŸ˜’ But any time you have an interracial couple of any race... someone is not going to be a happy camper lol. I wouldn't give two flying horse's ass what people think about my happiness, it's my choice. You can't please em all and you'd be miserable if you did. SWIRL ONπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

• by the way Asian girl's and white man combo aren't judged as harshly as wmbm or bmwm. Ik this guy who is with this white girl and this chick got pissed off at him. Idek wtf she was mad for. The girl was cool af in my book. The bg didn't even want him when he was after her. Or I have a friend who never said anything about this Fillipino guy I was seeing, but always made it a daily task to hate my ex... an Italian.

• A lot of people feel like they should have dibs on a partner who has phyical similarities to them. I don't see it that way. People aren't property. If your soul matches theirs, seems less important if your skin color doesn't.

• That was one person who kept making multiple accounts to troll about Asian women a while back. Don't pay too much attention to it.

• They can't find a white guy to like them back or even date them

• thats super racist, and i completely agree with you.