Why are there white guys who can't get a girl?

You guys are at the top of the racial hierarchy and girls of all races find you attractive. You guys don't have to compensate with money, muscles, or tall height to attract a girl. I've been in East Asia past few years and Asian girls here drool over white guys. If you're really overweight or below 5'5 then I understand but what's up with few white guys who aren't. All you have to do is be confident, dress nice, smell nice, stay fit and know how to talk to girls to attract girls. Not hard at all tbh.

1833

Most Helpful Girl

• Because girls have standards of their own and simply having skin with low levels of melanin will not go very far in making them be able to overlook you carrying a beer-belly or smelling like showers are a seasonal event.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• "Why are there white guys who can't get a girl?" Because they're either ugly, socially awkward, weight 125 lbs at 6'0, can't dress, have a nerdy neckbeardy voice, live in a small town where the girls are ugly or are next to non-existent etc.

I mean just because ____ is white, doesn't mean that he's going to have girls at his front door if and when he's ugly. Esp if he isn't packing a lot of "eye candy" assets wise to draw them in the 1st place, right?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You haven't seen the white guys that date Asian girls.

• LOL.

• Lol go, save your people.