Have you ever regretted rejecting someone afterwards?

Did you then want to go after them?

2710

Most Helpful Girl

• Not in the sense that I would have changed my answer... But I did start having feelings for someone I rejected. There was a number of reasons we couldn't be together, and I didn't like him at the time, so it just made it torturous when I developed feelings for him, since we still couldn't be together.

Most Helpful Guy

• For me no. There were only 2 girls that I know of that were into me and I wasn't into them and I don't regret anything.

But there's girls that I WAS into and I was to clueless and shy at th time to pursue them that I do regret. There was this girl when I was 16 and we liked each other but I didn't know what to do T-T I was so stupid, sucks :(

What Girls Said 26

• Absolutely. But it wasn't so much rejection as I lacked confidence and so didn't believe how much these guys liked me and hence didn't pursue it. A couple of times it was the biggest mistake of my life. Now I have so much more confidence than I used to but only seem to attract jerks. At that point I couldn't believe how many nice guys I got (I was so quite and shy). Now I'm much more outgoing and feel like all the good men have gone. C'est la vie.

• Yeah that happens.

When I was shy I went for shy girls as they I felt more comfortable opening up to them.

Now I'm more open I usually go for open women but if I see a special girl I will go for one

• I regretted rejecting this guy who i knew wouldve treated me better than my ex. But at the same time, glad I did because he grew up to be a fuckboy fratboy

• I never have, only because I meticulously consider how I feel before I reject someone. I never do it on a whim or impulsively.

• Yes, he kissed me and after making out for a bit, I got nervous and told him to go home. He has a girlfriend, and was just looking to have some fun. I was interested in just having fun too, but knew that I liked him more than he liked me -- because I was hoping that hooking up would go somewhere I guess. I do regret it because sometimes, even if all the stars don't line up, these are the opportunities that we let pass us by.

• No.. i don't reject people very often cause people don't approach me haha

• I don't think so. I did regret it maybe 1-3 months later but now looking back I think I did myself a favour

• Yes, it happened to me over a year ago... he's my boyfriend now haha

• Mmm good question. Maybe. But not really.

• Nope
    Hasn't happened yet

• no I don't regret not going after someone whom I have rejected. I wasn't ready in my life to be in a relationship when I rejected all the guys that I did reject. I just didn't feel the extreme spark, where I felt he was MINE and I was HIS.

• YES, MULTIPLE TIMES. But it was because I was extremely shy, then I didn't go after them. But I still cry everytime I remember some of the guys.

• yes or years. were having a do-over though.

• yup. he asked me out really soon after we first started talking, and i wanted more time to get to know him. i would've dated him if I got to spend more time with him as a friend but he completely cut me out of his life after I said no.

• Yes but deep down I knew I was right.

• Nope. Hasn't happened.

• Yes! I rejected them for the wrong reasons, and I'm regretting rejecting two of them right now

• Yes! One of my biggest mistakes ever. And I will regret forever.

• Why did you reject him?

Did you make a move?

• No it was because he was already a fool.

He just hadn't let himself out yet.

Forget him.

• I'd wish...

• Nope my instincts are always right.

• yup, regretted terribly after rejecting them

• No. I follow my instinct and it hasn't let me down yet.

• if they have a glow up

• No, never.

• SOOOOO much

• You're 13? Get your colouring pencils out girl

• lol everyone is saying stuff like that

• rarely but its happened. I didn't go after them, but we mutually reconnected- usually though there was just no spark to begin with.

• I've thought about for a few moments... as in pros/cons than I move on.

• Yes, I am still regretting till this day. If you think you are compatible then go after him/her. But if your jealousy/change of heart is because he/she is now seeing someone else, that's another story. (Mine got married to someone else, btw)

What Guys Said 9

• would imply that someone was into me at some point lol

• I have not.

• I've never rejected anyone. I've always been on the other side

• Nope. Never. I made my choices wisely.

• Lol no

• One girl I rejected in middle school became a lawyer...

• No as it has yet to happen.

• nope. never.

• Yup I reject 3 of my female freinds that wanted to go out in highschool. I lost each of them one at a time as I rejected them. I only saw them as freind and nothing more. The next year when I was interested in girls. I heavily missed those opportunities. I also missed my female freinds that was a lonely year for me.