Girls, would you date a wannabe rapper?

Guy's perspectives are also welcome :)

• No
  • HELL NO
  • Yeah
    Vote C
  • Yes if he has a job and rap was just a passion
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

112

Most Helpful Guy

• Under 'wannabe' I understand one who totally isn't one, can't do it, but acts like he/she is... so nope

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really, to be honest I would not want to deal with that, since I am a singer myself and i tend to be very harsh towards wannabe singers or rappers or whatever wannabes that are convinced they are the best in music...

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing hotter than that yeah

• Really? Are you being sarcastic I can never tell the difference lol

• I'm being ironic like 80% of the time, but I do have my moments when it's something serious and it's nothing sexual. This is not one of them, but a guy or girl can only dream to be a rapper unless he/she is phony

• :) Thank you stranger !

What Girls Said 10

• I would give him the opportunity to impress me, but I dislike rap music in general so.. probably not, but I would give him a chance.

• I like rap and everything, but I've once met a wannabe rapper, and he was kind of annoying, he only thought about that and never concentrated on other stuff like school and all of that

• Hell no

• I find rapping very attractive but he'd have to be good at it and have some stable career to back him up

• Lmao No I like stability

• @AnaWryneck what if he has a stable job?

• If he has a stable job then he has no time for studio time shows label meetings then basically he's not even serious about wanting to be a rapper it's a hobby can't have both

• thanks for your answer :)

• Nope...

• No I wouldn't

• Hell no! Lol

• never

• I don't really like rap and I would probably have to listen to him rap a lot if I was his girlfriend. It's a no for me.