Innocent girls or wild girls?

do guys like innocent girls (don't party all the time and haven't done any drugs and haven't been with many guys) or wilder girls (party animals/do drugs every know and then and have slept around a bit)

1121

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Somewhere in a the middle

• Depends.
    For relationship: Innocent (though not super innocent, just someone who doesn't do drugs, sleep around all the time, and shit like that)

For sex: Wild.

• Innocent everytime

• I prefer wild girls, they are more assertive and self-confident.

• I would have to go in between. The best of both worlds, that person who is shy and adorable in public but behind closed doors she's your Harlequin.

• Innocent. I've never been into the party type girls. And I'm introverted so I'll barely go to any parties to begin with 😆

• It doesn't matter what we like or not, it won't change you either.
    Its better you find yourself what type you are then find your soulmate.

• For long term relationships - innocent (but with a hidden wild dying to get out)
    For hookups - wild all the way

• I like girls who don't do drugs, drink, etc.

• wilder girls are better in bed ;)

• You sure about that?

• @lookatmeh713 i started getting laid at 17... of all the innocent girls the only one that was crazy in bed was a religious girl who discovered sex with me and became addicted to me... so yeah : innocent girls are not as crazy ni bed as wild girls

• My girlfriend is wild, I like her for that, because she can keep up with me. Plus, she rides motorcycles and love the night life.

• Innocent. My thought is I am with her. I don't really want to be mixed up in her friends world too.

• Wilder girls because I am an innocent boy lol. I need someone to jump-start my animal side

• Men date and dump wild girls and then dump them like the trash they are, and unless they are a loser they marry innocent girls. who wants a used woman> or the left over garbage of another man? what value could she ever have? NONE

• Wild girls, because I'm not a prude and I find innocent girls to be boring.

• I dated an innocent girl before and she almost bore me to death. So, wild girls for me

• I would prefer to Marry an innocent girl but in the meantime
    Have fun with wild girls

• Character wise innocent and nurture ( physical intimation) should be very wild

• In the middle but still has her strong morals to not sleep around or be dumb enough to get hooked on drugs.
    Party girls are used and dumped. They are not really relationship material. They are great female freinds to have and to learn how to be out going with.

• I prefer the mild theyve partied before but stayed clean of drugs and less of the sleeping around...

What Girls Said 10

• I think they're both extremes you can definitely find something in between. So i guess its just what you're looking for! You don't want to take advantage of someone but also you don't want to encourage their bad habits.

• I think balance is key. Most people wouldn't want someone who's hiding in their bedroom all the time, has no fun and is way too inexperienced, just like most people wouldn't want someone who's out every day, drinking too much and doing drugs either. I think it's safe to say that people usually prefer those who can enjoy both a night out and a night at home equally.

• For marriage or sex only?

• Middle or both of them altogether...

• wild girls

• they love them to be a closet wild n just play inoccent 😘

• innocent

• wild girls are better in bed

• Innocent. Pure. Sweet. With a pinch of adventure.

• I feel like I'm sn innocence girl but I've had guys touch me when I don't want to be.