Do you prefer a good girl or a naughty girl?

People say I look like a good girl but they don't know I am a naughty one inside haha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜›

019

019
  • I like the really nice, 'good girl' types, but they know they have a 'naughty side' and getting to know them, the trust, they sometimes, blushingly, show, little hints of 'naughty'!!
    Parents LOVE 'good girls' and 'nice boys' and that is good for them. But what you do, alone, later, is your business!

• I like both to be honest but I think I like most someone who appears to be a good girl on the outside and is actually a naughty girl when we're alone

• I would want a good, respectable and loving girl... who has a hidden naughty side which is reserved especially for me πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜

• Both. She should be confident enough to know how to be respectful in public and naughty once the bedroom door shuts. What I don’t want is a girl who is disrespectful in public and then a prude in bed.

• 5 d ago

I get what you mean 😊

• 5 d ago

Most women like that in guys. Both men and women prefer naughty partners.

• 5 d ago

I agree 😊

• That is the perfect combination. Like the song says, "A lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets".

• Both are hot. When the good girl can be naughty and when the naughty girl can show a goodie girl side

• I don't even know what you mean by that. Based on what I think you're trying to communicate, good girl.. 100%.

• Good from outside and naughty from inside.
    This is the prefect match.

• I want a girl who is good and naughty! :)

• A good girl who knows how to be bad.

• Good girl except when she is in bed

• Lady on the street and an animal in the bedroom.

• Naughty and kinky is perfectly fine with me

• freaky girl

• A good girl who is naughty inside

;)

• Naughty in bedroom only

• A slut

• I prefer a lady on the street & a freak in the sheets. Lol. 😊

• A dead girl

• 5 d ago

Okay?

• 5 d ago

🀣🀣🀣.. that's his way of saying you better not get too naughty or he will kill you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜…