She told me she broke up with her boyfriend?

So there's a girl, and I sit in a specific spot all the time in our university. She commented on it, and so now we've started talking. Sometimes she sees me, and sits next to and we talk. When she sees me she waves excitedly. I saw her one a day after midterms, and asked her how her tests went. She said "they went okay, but I just recently broke up with my boyfriend so I didn't go out after midterms." and we continued to talk. Am I in the friend zone, or is she letting me know she is single?

21

What Girls Said 2

• apperantly she didn't exceed her broke up feelings yet , so for a girl it normal she just want intrest by you. ─░ts your choice do you want to involvement in this issiue or not

• You are in friendzone but there is a good chance if she is telling you that.

• she said she broke up with him, and my friend has her on Facebook. He said he was surprised that she said that, because on her profile it has said for awhile she is single now.

• Then just be her friend and ask her to hang out or for coffee, she's obviously comfortable talking to you!

• Yes... disrespectful to yourself since you would be a rebound. Who wants that?

What Guys Said 1

• Here's the truth bud, there is no such thing as the "friend zone", it's just a label that means this girl doesn't have feelings for me. but aside from that I'd say give it a shot. you never know what's going through her mind