Why do I feel such a strong, indescribable connection with him? Has anyone ever felt this about someone?

I can't explain the reason why I love him so much, and I just feel it in my heart that we love each other. I look for his smile, his personality in other people, and he is the only one that I crave for. I try to be very cool about it, and not show him a lot of affection just a little.. but he has no idea how much I love him. We have the best time when we're together.. I'm usually ditching guy after guy, but with him.. I just see myself marrying him. Why do i feel this way, can someone explain it?

21