What is your biggest pet peeve about the opposite sex?

Could be physical, could be something they do, personality trait, etc.

1414

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate how a bunch of guys I've met are hypocrites. They can talk to girls and have girls as friends on social media but as soon as some random guy i dont know ask for directions I'm a whore for talking to him. Or girls can call him at 2 in the morning but if one of my guy friends calls me after work to see how i am I'm cheating or im interested in him. WTF dude

Most Helpful Guy

• Their deliberate ignorance, hypocrisy, immaturity and irresponsibility. Women always act, speak, and think like spoiled, selfish, entitled little brats. And when they can't get their own way, what do they do? They cry like diaper babies, lie through their teeth like toddlers with their hands caught in the cookie jar, and throw tantrums and hissy-fits, bellowing at the top of their lungs and screaming like demons unless they get every little thing they want (and then some) handed to them on a platter. And even after all that, they'll still whine and moan about how hard everything is for THEM, how much better provided for others are, and tell you that you suck, you must hate them and you're the worst man in the world, just because you can't literally grant their every wish in the way that an enslaved magical genie would for them. Females today are THE most entitled, spoiled and selfish beings who have ever existed in the history of life on Earth. And that includes parasitic animals like actual leeches.

What Girls Said 13

• I hate it when a guy doesn't try to observe or learn boundaries without being told to. If she leans away from you when you go for a kiss, or she puts her hand on your shoulder and you think you should stop whatever you're doing, it's better safe than sorry.

• @strangeytie That's something the lady needs to say. Just say no. Don't expect some one to just stop cause you move your head a little.

• Not listening. Although that could go for both sexes in some cases.

• They tend to care too much about the physical.

• Biology 101

• Men do care more about looks than women do, but men are also easier to please on looks than women are. Very few men are good-looking enough to attract a woman primarily through looks. Most men's primary means of attracting women is masculine charm, which requires a lot of learning for most men in a society where masculine charm is increasingly discouraged from birth.

• @evenlift hot girls like hot guys.

• cheating , unemotional, lying.

• Cheating isn't exclusive to men, and society teaches guys to not be emotional.
      When you see a guy crying what's your first instinct? I've been told they'd be looked at as a pussy.
      lying is still not exclusive.

• @AgentDearestZ well for the male I've come across that was it. I am aware that both sides do but for me... in accordance with the opposite sex, that was it.

• I feel like I always run into fuckboys. I know there's nice guys out there. I just don't understand why a lot of guys in society today are so obsessed with being fuckboys.

• Women's preferences are less diverse than men's. Therefore, the men whom women find the most attractive have a lot of options.

• Or well, girls in general.

• Cause woman like good looking guys and those guys will fuck everyone try an ugly guy

• Toilet seats!!! They should be down!!!

• Hey it's better than peeing on the seat @every public male restroom.

• Lmao I gotta agree with the toilet seat thing every time 😂

• They are too damn thirsty.

• I can not stand it when guys have nails ewwwww

• Back hair 😝

• How they're closed minded and way too traditional.

• @James-sword real men don't cry, being feminine makes you disgusting and weak, gay is bad, stay at home dads are feminine, wrothless and disgusting, weakness is bad, real men have a lot of sex partners. Woman are supposed to be virgins.

• Sounds about right, im pretty open, and people definitely frown upon virginity. I know people who make jokes because im a virgin.

• Obliviousness. Although, it's somewhat endearing.

• Hmm so like a guy who seems aloof and quiet? Yet its endearing if he has a sense of confidence to him?

• How exactly did you do it?

• I asked him out on campus, and then our mutual friends encouraged him to spend more time with me so he asked out again. It's going pretty well. Clearly neither one of us knows how to date someone, so a lot of it's super awkward.

• Hogging machines inthe gym just to sit there and stare and whisper everytime I walk by.

• Laziness

What Guys Said 13

• If we're at a restaurant, the girl will say she's watching her weight and doesn't want dessert, so I'll order a dessert for myself, and then she'll help herself to it.

• A lot of the time, no matter what you do, there will always be a guy she secretly wants more than you.

I find this to be more of a problem with the younger girls, but it still stands.

• "Am I fat?"

• The widespread lack of empathy for men.

• How whiny and bitchy some girls can be. Its not a turn on if all you know how to do is be negative.

• When women expect me to follow their silly rules. Im not a bitch.

• Selfishness or generalization

• they are so danm conventional

• Being on their phone all the time- Heck, if you check your phone even once on a date, you're no partner material.

• They dont take the time to see it from the others eyes.

• Indirectness

• Drama, most times

• They're not straight up about things