Guy says he wants to make me shut up what does it mean?

I don't know if I'm overthinking it but he will often say shut up I'll be like nah and he says he will make me - he says he will shut me up anyway he likes what does this mean? Is it innocent or is he expecting more than I am?

Most Helpful Guy

• Observe the way he says you to shut up.. if it's rudely and said in an anger mode.. you must slap him & move on leaving this jerk..

if he says that in a devilish mode.. then probably he wants sexual attention..(though not preferable)

if he says so in a loving way..( chances are extremely less) then it's a good news for you.. lol

• Nah he uses 'πŸ˜‰πŸ˜'

• wait what?
      Are you trying to say that he is doing that in texts as in kik or whatsapp or something like that?

LMFAO!! What should I say.. i am actually falling short of words now..
      It's highly unbelievable that you asked the question based upon an emoji and a shut up thingy!!

OF COURSE HE IS DOING IN A FUNNY WAY.. HE LIKES YOU ANS WANTS TO DATE YOU IF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T YETTTT!

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a bit weird I won't lie. It sounds like verbal abuse to me.

• No it's a joke he says it in a flirty way like he uses 'πŸ˜‰πŸ˜'

• No problem! It could mean anything really, he could just mean by kissing you never know πŸ˜‚

• He means sex (ultimately) .. though he wants to flirt with you.. but bottom line. .. he wants to date and then fuck you

What Guys Said 7

• if I said that I'd probably meant if kiss your or something more rough and dirty depending on the relationship

• he probably wants to sexually dominant you or maybe he actually just wants you to shut up but who knows

• He will force you to shut up by hitting. and if that man crazy he might kill you to make you silent forever. be careful

• Girl you should use common sense. He is trying to talk dirty with you don't you get it.

• wtf is this guys saying.. he doesn't mean to make you slave or something... He might was thinking to kiss her so she can shut up or put his dick in her mouth.. Wtf guys.. ( Don't listen to this 2 commenters.. )

• That's true it is in a flirty way ahaha

• He is commanding you like a slave.
    Some people are natural slaves, accept this and feel good.

Others feel better leaving.

• he doesn't like to hear you talk. you say things that bore/annoy him...
    kinda means you shouldn't hang with that guy.
    he is disrespectful.

What Girls Said 2

• Shut up means shut up

• must mean sexual