I found out my crush likes me back. What do I do now?

I've liked him for a while now but he doesn't know. He's a very flirty person and flirts with a lot of people. Recently I've noticed a major difference in how he's been acting around me and treating me. I kind of thought that he liked me because of the way he looks at me and other stuff has happened. He used to like my best friend but he admitted that was only because she said she liked him. They both knew they liked each other but he said he lost feelings for and they never got together. He's said that the person he likes is in our maths class and then my best friend (also his best friend) was questioning him about who it was and she asked about me and he kept avoiding the question and kept looking down. This is exactly what he done when he liked my best friend. She's told me that she knows he likes me and that I should tell him how I feel. I know that's what I need to do but I don't know how approach it and what to say and I know this sounds stupid but I'm still afraid of rejection. I really, really like him but I don't know what to do. My friends are really afraid of me getting hurt but I know that if I'm not honest about how I feel then I'm going to regret it.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• if he does this with other gurls you should realize how he is. seems like a, I like you today but when tomorrow comes the next gurl I see I'm going to like better. if he's popular with the gurls nuff said. either ask him regret nothing or move on and find someone not so into the "scene"

• He's completely different around me and people notice that. He doesn't necessary flirt with everyone but he's not the type to push them away. But he treats me differently from everyone else.

• I do understand what you mean and I don't want to make myself believe he treats me differently when he doesn't but I've noticed he does and so have my friends. For example, we took a photo together a couple of days ago, we were leaning into each other smiling. He took one with my friend and it was nothing like that.

• test the waters if you don't want to completely throw yourself out there. if he's a flirt he should get things when flirting with him, suggest things that could lead to dating. or flat out ask him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Chance of him rejecting you when he likes you too are slim to none. Ask him out, just go for it! He likes you and you like him. It could turn out awesome and Maybe it won't work out but it'll be a great experience at least.

What Guys Said 3

• You ask him out

• Yeah nah. I feel bad for ur bestfriend though. it be painful for her to see this even though she says it's OK. the dude has? over his face, if someone asked you if you were dating and he says no just friends. cut him off on the spot

• I asked my best friend if she was ok with it and if she wasn't then I wouldn't do anything but she's the one telling me to tell him how I feel because he feels the same way.

• that's good. but like how were his previous relationships

• He's only had two girlfriends and he was loyal to them.

• he's probably afraid of rejection aswell, try to show him that you love him some way and make him approach you, its not really nice for the girl to be the one who asks the guy out in my opinion :P

• I don't want to ask him out. I just want him to know how I feel because when he first found out that my friend liked him he asked why she didn't just tell him.

• Then just let him know how you feel about him, Trust me you will regret it later just like i did but in the end i confessed my feelings to the girl i liked and felt much better. You shouldn't be afraid of rejection.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!